Damian x Female Reader

Request by @Monsterprom_fan
(y/n)= Your name 
(l/n)= Last name

 As (y/n) Walked through the gardens she Stopped to smell the flowers  As she crouched she heard a scream And she got up and Stomped towards the noise only to see an all too familiar menace  " LaVey! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE GARDENS BEFORE I DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!" She  Screeched at The demon Prince. While he looked quite unaffected his Partner in crime looked beyond terrified. Damian Looked back and Saw the sate of his buddy " Oh come on Oz Whats she gonna do? Throw flowers at us? "  The Other guy supposedly "Oz" Just pointed behind Damian With a shaky hand, As Damian turned around to face (y/n) He saw the Dryad With Pale eyes and The tree's and bushes reaching for Him. He and Oz Screamed and ran out of the garden leaving  (y/n) Who was laughing her ass off.

Damian Was Looking for something to do and he couldn't choose between Arson or More Arson, He was so Wrapped up in his decisions he didn't notice that he had walked into the gardens  And bumped into (y/n) Who was none to happy about the distraction from her plants " What do you want LaVey?" She asked " Call me by My God Damn Name (Y/n)!" Damian complained. She rolled her eyes " well maybe I like driving you crazy" she muttered "Doing a damn good job" He replied. she whipped around "Whats that supposed to mean!" she looked angry and a little hurt. " Well you always Make me leave the Garden!" He Huffed " She Looked at him like he was an idiot " Damian You set things on fire "just because" Why would I want you around My Plants? My extremely flammable plants" He stopped to think for a second  " that makes sense.." She looked at him with a knowing look "But?" he was now pouting like a kicked puppy " I just wanna come hang out with you is that so bad?"  ( y/n) Starts giggling " Nooo! Not the Puppy dog eyes!" He Smiled his devilish smile " I'll Only stop if you go on a date with me" She stooped giggling " This isn't a prank right?" She asked barely hiding her excitement "Nope" he states in a matter of fact kind of way. (y/n) Leans in Kissing the demons lips and whispers a yes into his ear before walking away to tend her garden.

Hi! Blade Here, I Just want you guys to know I'm so sorry this took so long! I got writers block halfway through, It was supposed to come out yesterday... Whoops Well I hope you guys Love it! BLADE OUT