𝔩 1 𝔩

yoongi

sunlight streamed in through the cracks of the blinds. birds quietly chirped among themselves. yoongi has been awake for hours, despite it being only 7 in the morning.

he's been working on new lyrics for a song he's making with his friend, namjoon. they've been friends for years, and actually became friends over their love for music.

although becoming friends over the passion, they have not yet written a song, though they had been wanting to for months. but now they could finally make that dream a reality!

they had finally saved up enough money to buy equipment. there was still some money left over, but they decided to keep it.

you set my soul alight
glaciers melting in the dead of night -

matt bellamy's voice was cut off by yoongi hitting the 'off' button on his phone. speaking of which, he had been on his phone for a good portion of the night, and it was only at 14%.

yoongi's eyes widened at the sight, and took off running to his charger and plugged in his phone.

that was close.

while yoongi waited for his phone to charge, he went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee.

it was while he was walking back to his room that he remembered that he had an actual job he had to go to. he sprinted into his room, being careful to not spill his coffee, and checked the time. only 7:30.

"thank god!" he shouted, feeling extremely relieved. his shift starts at 8:15, which meant he still didn't have that much time.

deciding to ignore the fact that he had less than an hour to get ready and arrive at work, he sipped his cup of coffee like he didn't have a care in the world.

"fucking hell!" he had forgotten the coffee was freshly made, and burned the roof of his mouth.

putting his cup down, he went to his closet to find his work uniform. it wasn't any special; a black shirt with his name tag and his boss was nice enough to let him choose his choice of pants.

pulling the shirt over his head, he sighed. he was way to sleep deprived to care about anything. turning back to his closet, he picked out a regular pair of jeans, seeing that his 2 pairs of black ones needed to be washed.

yoongi really needed to do laundry. he was almost out of clean shirts. he made a mental note to do that when he gets home.

he walked over to his phone charger to see how much battery life there was. 40%. he needed at least 50 to get through the day.

he checked the time again. 8:05. well, he can let it charge a little bit more before he goes to work.

"ugh! i just realized that i have to walk to work this week. thanks a lot hoseok."

his roommate, hoseok, is out of town for the week. sometimes they work together on hoseok's songs. that's where he learned how to produce.

he sat on his bed and sighed. he turned and looked at the clock. 10 minutes before his shift starts.

yoongi stood up, put on his shoes, grabbed his phone and walked out of his bedroom door. he lives in a fairly small apartment, where the walls are paper thin. he walked into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and his keys, and left the apartment. (a/n don't worry, he locked the door)

time for a new day.