♡Introduction♡

Hello my, currently as of 2018/08/14 , non-existent readers! Although the description gives you a brief glimpse of what's to come, I thought I might as well introduce a little bit more about the book, as well as some warnings, because I am aware that there are some things that some viewers might not be comfortable with. I promise, there is really nothing to worry about!

As you may, or may not have already known, my name is Sophia, the author of this fictional piece. I feel the need to give special thanks to my friend (E.Y) for helping me come up with this story, because if it weren't for her, this would've probably never been made.

The seven main characters (yes, I said seven) are all going to have different sections in this book dedicated to them, so all will have the chance to be understood a little more. 

I will also occasionally making one of the characters points of view anonymous, therefore leaving the reader's imagination up to it. They will mainly consist of thoughts from the character, very little speech to no speech will be involved in these POV's. Don't worry, it shouldn't be that hard to distinguish some of the POV's. 

WARNING

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------  

- bullying/harassment

- mentions of mental illness

- foul language

- More will be added as the story progresses c:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hesitate to call me out on any spelling or grammatical issues, as I wish to keep it as visually pleasing as possible :)

  Anyway, no more spoilers! I hope you enjoy the story considering this is my first time writing one of my own works and publishing for an audience!  

Until next time...