Chapter 4

A/N
I just realized that I wasn't putting big enough spaces in between the paragraphs. You shall continue.

Robinpaw padded towards the camp entrance. Suddenly she realized who was going with her.

Oh no... no no no... Mintpaw is going to be watching Swallowclaw and I. I need to make sure that I act normal!

"Everyone ready?" Swallowclaw's mew interrupted her thoughts. Robinpaw slightly jumped, then blushed. Mintpaw and Grassheart stood behind Swallowclaw. Mintpaw smirked at Robinpaw and gave her a 'I told you so' look. Robinpaw stuck her toung out at Mintpaw. Swallowclaw started padding out of camp, Robinpaw at his heels. Robinpaw bounded to walk beside Swallowclaw.

"So..." Robinpaw started, "Um... do you need to tell me anything?"

Swallowclaw immediately blushed, "uhhhhhh.... no?"

"That sounded like more like a question than an answer." Robinpaw snickered. She heard Grassheart and Mintpaw talking behind them, and she heard them both snicker. What are they talking about? Robinpaw thought.

Mintpaw's P.O.V

Mintpaw snickered and Grassheart followed her lead, "can you believe she said she doesn't like him?!"

"It's obvious! I heard her exclaim that they weren't lovebirds, and I nearly laughed my tail off" Grassheart replied, "also, a secret between you and me, last night, I heard Swallowclaw murmur her name in his sleep."

"Ooh," Mintpaw smiled, "someone likes her back."

Swallowclaw's P.O.V

Swallowclaw's fur grew warm under the spotlight Robinpaw had put him under. How would he tell her... and, now? It's not the time...

"Uhhhhhh... no?"

"That sounded more like a question than a answer." Robinpaw snickered.

"Well...." he blushed.

"I get it."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not ready either." Swallowclaw saw Robinpaw immediately blush. "I uh, mean..."

Swallowclaw smiled, Robinpaw was now just as embarrassed as him. Swallowclaw stopped the group as he smelled a strange scent.

"Marshclan," Grassheart hissed.

"Ahhh, it seems as we have been caught, how sad" a tom smiled as he stalked out of the bushes. His hazel fur rippled along his pelt as he flicked his black ears and tail. His strong shoulders twitched. A tall she-cat trotted over to the tom.

"Oh Scarnose, these are only puny Thunderclan cats," the she-cat purred as she looked up at Scarnose with longing eyes.

"Yeah Scarnose, they'll be easy for you" a scrawny grey tom sauntered over to Scarnose.

"You know we are still here! Or are you blind?" Robinpaw spat from beside Swallowclaw.

Robinpaw's P.O.V

"Incompetent brat!" Scarnose hissed.

"Come on! I ain't afraid of you, you oversized mouse!" Robinpaw hissed.

"You are going to regret that" Scarnose growled

Scarnose leapt at Robinpaw, she easily dodged, surprised by her own agility. He flew at her again. Robinpaw leapt straight up in the air, and Scarnose fell into the dirt below her. She twisted around and landed on his back, pushing his face In the ground. Robinpaw just realized that the other two Shadowclan cats were now battling with her clanmates. The scrawny tom was against Grassheart and Mintpaw, and the tall she-cat was facing Swallowclaw, a long cut already on her shoulder.

Before she could react, Scarnose had flipped himself over, and suddenly launched her off him. In and instant he was on top of her, an evil glint in his amber eyes. All she could think was this;

I'm going to die.