Prologue

Manik.... manik stop!! Manik listen to me please.. i Love you. I really do!! Please don't go!!

Nandini was trying her best to stop him. she was crying hysterically,but manik did not listen to her and start going. She was trying to hold him,but everytime Manik removes her hands. Aughh!! How much she hate it. Her voice start cracking. She never cried so much in her life. Why he cannot see her pain now? He was never like this.

Nandini: you- you cannot ignore this always. Why you want me to stay away from you?

Manik: because i don't Love you.. stop forcing me god damm it!!

Fresh tears start flowing from her eyes listening this,but she was still adamant. She don't want this answer. She heard this answer more then thousand time. But still  she feel It's a lie.

Nandini :do you like someone else? Bolo? Is there someone who is better then me?

Manik look at her angrily? God!! This girl is getting on his nerves now.. why she have to think like this always?

Manik: you have a sick mind!! Kitni bar bolu nehi hain koyi mere life main!!

Nandini: THEN WHY? WHY YOU CANNOT LOVE ME?

MANIK: BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!!!

Manik's word broke her!! Her hope start crashing down!!! She never imagined that manik will say this to her.. this is not her Manik!!

Done!!!

So like and comment guys

tell me should i continue this story? Or not?

Give your opinion on this prolauge!! Next chapter depend on guy's response. If i got good response,then i will continue this story..