Chapter 2

Aryan and jiya came out of their car and rushed toward their Factory..but they were soon surrounded by media who wanted to ask them questions.. Aryan asked them to move aside..many people were there.workers,police,Fire brigades..holding jiya's hand he reached there and saw his factory.Which was on fire..everything was damaged..He was numb..Shattered

along with this building,his hard work,his dream was burning..And he couldn't do anything..Jiya was Crying too but she knew she has to be strong,for him..Because he needs her support more then anything..she placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around her..she weeped his tears and said

Jiya: Aryan...samhalo khudh ko....please.
i know tumhare liye yeh bohot mushkil hain sehna,but abhi you need to be strong..please..we need to Check if everyone is Safe..

Aryan nodded in yes

It's 1 am. but manik's mumma papa did not returned yet..Servants tried to make him sleep but he was adement to see them before sleeping..something bad happened that's why they left his birthday party he thought..after some minute they came back home..manik opened his room's door and saw his parent's climbing stairs..they look so lost and Upset..they went to their room silently without paying attention to anything..manik start moving toward their room slowly without making any noise..he peeped into their room and saw his Father standing near Window and his mother trying to make him drink some water.

Aryan : Sab khatam hogaya..itne saalo ki mehnat,Bas ek pal main khatam? Kaise hogaya yeh jiya? Mujhe koyi andaza bhi nehi hua..main kuch kar bhi nehi paya..

His eyes walled up again..Jiya side hugged him said

Jiya : Aryan Tum aise Toot nehi sakte

Jiya : Aryan Tum aise Toot nehi sakte..honi ko koyi nehi taal sakta. Jo hona tha hogaya..ab hume aage ki sochni hogi..ro mat..main tumhe rote huye nehi dekh sakti..

Aryan : You are right jiya..main aise haar nehi man sakta..hum sab kuch pehle se shuru karenge..phir se sab thik karenge hum..hume karna hi hoga..Apne liye,Apne workers ke liye..aur hamare....Hamare manik ke future ke liye..

Jiya : Aryan..main soch rahi thi ab humne jo itne loan liye the,woh sab kaise chuka payenge? Is project ke liye tumne bohot mehnat ki,bohot kuch dao ke lagaya..But Ab? Aur workers? Unko bhi support karna parega..itne paise kaha se layenge?

Aryan : Koyi na koyi rasta to nikal aayega jiya..Aur hamare itne pehchan hain..Kitne logo ki madat ki humne..koyi na koyi to zaroor madat karega hamari..Hum apne Sabhi Dost aur pehchaan walo se baat karenge..i am sure woh sab hamari saath denge..

Papa

Aryan looked behind and saw manik standing infront of door..they weeped their tears immidently and opened their arms gesturing him to come..manik run and hugged them both tightly..only manik could give them much needed peace..