1

xx

Tia's POV

I just wanna inform you , I don't fall in love. Never have and never will. I mean I see how all these people get heartbroken. I don't need to waste my time on a boy who will just use me and break my heart. Yeah you might be saying 'Well maybe if you weren't so stuck up maybe you could experience love' But news flash , love isn't for Tia Marie Rosero. So stop pestering me and go find some other girl to bother. Oh just a heads up , I. Hate. Cliches.

Well I am currently sitting down next to my two best beloved best friends , Elise and Manuel , talking about how hot Tyga is, and lemme tell you he is fine. I laugh as Elise and Manuel argue about Tyga and Calum Hood , arguing who is hotter. Let me inform you about my animal friends. Elise is my baby girl. Shes just younger than me by a year. Shes currently dating Jacob... who I hate with a passion because hes always rude to me. Manuel is my perverted best guy friend. He is older then me by like three or four days and he is bisexual... but that isn't my point. They're my best friends and nothing can change that.

So we decided to to group rates on Instagram , and the likes were building up. We only decided to do ones we wanted. As I was scrolling through the comments , I seen one that caught my eye for some reason

@fransiscooo_ commented on your photo : Do mine. I know you wanna, lol c;

For some reason I blushed . My friends noticed and they stole my phone .

" Aye who's Fransisco ? " Manuel smirks and his jaw drops .

" Damn girl how old is he ? He looks like he's only eighteen ! " Elise gasps as she takes the phone away from Manuel

" Let's do his . " Manuel winks at me and hands me my phone back

I send them a picture of him and start the rates .

To : Manuel <3 , Elise My Baby

Manuel <3 : Damn this kid a solid 10 . cx

Elise My Baby : 10 . He man candy :o

Me : aye lemme get yo numba amigo c; lol jk but you over my scale !

I screen shot the rates and post it . About five minutes later he likes the photo and comments on it . Elise and Manuel notice and they start nudging me and teasing me . I groan and push them away as I read the comment

@franciscooo_ commented on your photo : Aha thanks loves ! And I will DM it to you gorgeous :)

" Awe Tia is in love ! Look at my baby growing up " Elise blows me a kiss and starts dancing . My phone beeps and I seen I had a DM . I quickly slide into it and check it out . Francisco had sent me his number . Wow I was kidding about his number . But hey I got it.. How strange . I reply to his DM and say I will just text him tomorrow and wished him a good night .

---

The next day I woke up with a sudden rush of eagerness and excitement . I quickly walk into the bathroom and do my business . As I come back , I turn around and see Elise lying next to my cat , Taco . Manuel was on the pull-out couch that we set up last night and he waved at me . I quickly unplug my phone from its charger and text Francisco . He replies back and we text for about a good ten minutes and Elise is up heading into the bathroom while Emanuel stares at his phone . Then Elise barges out and starts singing .

" Good Morning Americanos ! " she giggles and stretches her arms and legs .

" Gee, good morning to you Ms.Sunshine " Emanuel grunts and gets up and walks into the bathroom

" Oh yeah , forgot he isn't a morning person . Hmm oh well . Anyways Manuel is leaving us today to see lover boy... I was thinking we could walk around the mall.. Jacob is at football practice and I have no other plans because everyone else is lame and they have no life " she smiles at me