*Prologue*

A peaceful neighborhood sits still on a rainy night inside the city of Eigen. Many people reside in bed, sleeping peacefully, others linger at pubs and dance clubs hoping to wash their worries away. A few lonesome stragglers walk the streets, minds buzzing blankly. The city, despite its medium sized population of 103, was almost dead silent. The only noise of course being muffled music from establishments and the zoom of cars zipping across the brick streets. Though, this town wasn't to stay quiet for long.

"NO GOD PLEASE!"

A girl sits tied tightly to an old wooden chair inside the attic of a block flats. Her pale blue eyes show only fear as her captor slowly grabs at a drill. She was presumably kept in this attic for days. Under her nails lays a lair of dirt and small wooden chips. Her white shirt is now an off yellow color and her leggings show signs of tears forming at the seems. A camera is at adjacent to her, a little red light flashing in the corner, it was recording her.

"Relax would you? You're on camera!" Her captor spoke in a low voice, his accent much different than hers. Her voice held a regalness to it, despite the massive amount of fear in it. As for the man, his voice was corrupted,his accent much simpler. The man turned towards the girl, ill intent flashing in his eyes. He slides a mask over his dead green orbs which give his victim a broken stare. He advances towards the girl, lazily holding the drill in his left hand. Once behind the girl, he leans down so that his eyes meet with the camera and his head looms over the girl's shoulder.

He sticks the drill to the side of the girl's head, she is too scared to scream now. All that emits from her mouth is tiny whimpers and pleads. The man sickly smiles under his black mask, a little cackle escaping his cracked lips. His eyes fixate on the glass of the camera lens. He takes a deep breath soon uttering a sentence. This would be the last sentence the girl ever heard.

"Bidder number 14, your request will soon be fulfilled, thank you, for your donation..."