Chapter One: Will This Scar Me For Forever?

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I jump building to building. I was chasing down one of our enemies, Cole Flesher. He stole a plan from ours, the plan to destroy him and his 'gang'. "You will never catch me (L/N)!" Cole yelled and jumped down to a soccer game. I stop at the edge of the building as I watch him jump the fence and onto the next building. He was a taking a breather. Suddenly, my friend, Ben jumped down beside me. "Your lucky that you can jump high" I said while panting a little. "Yea whatever, do you need some help? I can shoot my gun and stand at the enterance just in case if Cole decides to jump into the crowd" Ben said getting out his pistol "fine, just make sure that no one gets in or out until I say so. Even call for back up if you need to" I said and Ben nods before jumping down to the enterance. I could still see Cole taking a breather and I smirk "you taking a breather will be the worst mistake you ever did Cole" I said before hearing Ben's pistol go off. Everyone then starts panicking but was frozen in fear. I jump as high as I could and barely land onto the building where Cole is but I made it. Cole gasps before jumping down, making me lose him in the crowd. "Bastard" I mumbled and brought out my small hidden crossbow that was attached to my wrist. I aim carefully so I won't hurt anyone else but that shouldn't be a problem, their rather shook in fear or crying other than running around. Smart choice. I aim my crossbow a little overhead so I can hit Cole's head, I don't like anyone suffering for the stuff we're doing. Right when Cole was in the shot, my arrow went threw his skull. Then that's when people start panicking a little. "DON'T MOVE!" Ben yelled before shooting away a girl's phone, I guess she was trying to call 911. Everyone then froze. I jump down the building and walk towards Cole's body while ignoring everyone staring at me. I pick up the blue rolled up paper just when we hear sirens. Me and Ben quickly climb onto a building and ran off back to our Academy.
~Lynn's POV~
I sat inside a fire truck while the medics check for injuries. I was still shooked up about the killing incident. I soon see Vanzilla pull up along with my parents and sisters. "Lynn! Thank goodness your ok!" Mom said and hugged me along with the others while the medics step aside. When everyone pulled away the medics went back to work. "What happened?" Dad asks while rubbing my back "yes, I would like to know exactly what happened. The others are afraid to speak of this incident" an officer said while getting out his pen and pad. "W-Well I was just playing my game until I heard a pistol go off. T-Then when a man was running threw the crowd something hit his head that killed him. I couldn't tell what it was but it looked like a knife. Then a person with white clothing jumped down a building and got a blue paper before running off since we could hear your sirens. That's all I saw from where I was" I explained the best I could while the officer wrote on his pad while nodding. "Ok, that's all we need for now. We while come back to you if we need to ask you anymore questions" The officer said before walking off. "Are you ok?" Lincoln asks "yea, that all seemed a little too tense, even for you" Lori said "what do you think I'm feeling?! I just witnessed a murder! Now the cops will ask me all kinds of questions for who knows long! Just because I witnessed it!" I yelled. "But your Lynn Loud! You can handle this" Lola said and I shake my head "I never witnessed a murder though! It was terrifying!" I yelled before I put my face in my hands while crying. Mom and Dad rubs my back while everyone stays quiet. All I could hear we're people crying, cars driving by, wheelchairs, and police talking. Will this scar me for forever?