one

When you think of kids, you think happy. They usually have toys, friends, family, and love. They live the sweet life. Unfortunately, not all of us have that. When you get older, life gets harder. But shaq and koby are young fetuses. They out here livin the street life.
-
-
-
-
-
"Fuck man. We are stuck here. God knows how long this will last. I MISS MY MOMMY." Shaq says.
-
"They don't want us no more. The duo is over. If we're gonna get by, we gotta do it the hard way man. We gotta hustle. We can't just flex in the hotel when we want." Koby replies."We live by a motto man; crank that or be cranked."
-
Shaq lights a blunt and looks at the nighttime sky.
-
"koby, what will we do with our lives now? I've lost all hope brother. My dumbass isn't street smart. In our last game of poker, we lost and now our five dollars is all gone. I'm just a waste of space."
-
Koby looks at shaq with anger in his eyes. Like he could whack a hoe. Pull her hair till her titty hit the floor. "SHAQ WE ARENT GIVING UP. WE WILL GET OUR REVENGE. ONCE AND FOR ALL. IM TIRED OF BEING ON THE STREETS TOO YOU KNOW. Say, tomorrow. We break into that dumb Disney studio. We take back what was once ours. We destroy our replacements: Zach and Cody.
-
Shaq smiles.
-
"Yeah. I'd like that a lot brother."