one

T H E   G R E A T   E V I L

T H E G R E A T E V I L

•••

IRIS PARKER WAS BORED AND ALTHOUGH SHE WOULD NEVER ADMIT IT; LONELY. She never imagined her family would do this to her, but then again she never really did see eye to eye with her parents.

As a child, her and her siblings quietly played, but she didn't have the same connection with them as she did with her fellow triplet. Her, kai and josette were inseparable from birth, they did everything together- until they discovered the merge.

Josette desperately tried to delay the inevitable, for she was always innocent in that sense. She believed that ignoring their impending deaths would actually work. But the eldest of the three, kai, became power hungry and determined to rule the Gemini coven. But the triplets knew three couldn't merge, so their father, Joshua Parker, and their mother tried for years to have another set of twins, so the Gemini coven could have a new leader.

Luckily, after a couple more siblings, a new set of twins were born, Lucas and Olivia. They were beautiful, but too pure for the brutality the merge required. The Parker family knew they didn't want to merge, but kai did.

Kai was a different type of witch to the rest of his siblings, he was a siphoner. He was unable to create his own magic- like the rest of his coven. This meant that he was seen as a freak, by everyone but his sister.

Iris loved all her siblings the same, but kai was always her favourite. She loved him for all his flaws and hated the way their father treated him and hated the fact he could never lead the coven.

However, kai didn't think like that. He knew that Iris was stronger than him, she was the strongest out of them all. Even as a child, she had a natural calling to the spirits and could harness any power and create anything she needed to.

Iris parker would have been the perfect leader of the Gemini coven; she was calm, collected and witty. She used her heart and her head and knew her power.

She was a threat.

So kai knew if he was going to murder one of his sisters- she would be the better and more strategic option.

Josette wasn't as strong as any of them, sure she was a powerful witch, all of the Gemini were very powerful, but she didn't have the heart to lead. So kai knew she would be the perfect candidate to merge with and win. He would gain her magic, and no longer be the siphoner freak his family believed he was.