3 - What have you done, Adrien?

Adrien couldn't calm down. He was walking around his room, nervously combing his hair. Plagg watched him carefully, eating – as usual – his camembert.

"So, tell me why you did it?" He finally asked Adrien.

"I don't know. I can't explain that! And now it bothers me."

"You fell in love with Marinette."

"Stop it!" Adrien looked outraged at his kwami. "She's my..."

"Yeah, yeah... Your friend..." Plagg muttered. "You keep saying that. But somehow I don't believe you..."

Yeah. Plagg was right. He kept repeating it. Two hours ago, he had been so sure about this. Two hours ago... Two hours ago, he crossed the line. And now everything changed. There was no way back.

"What have I done, Plagg?" Adrien asked and ruffled up his hair.

"Actually, Cat Noir did. You, as Adrien, are clean."

"But still! I won't feel comfortable in her company!"

"Well, considering that you can feel uncomfortable after this TV show, when you saw all those pictures..." Plagg began, but Adrien interrupted:

"No! I can't! Not now! Because she will definitely think that it's because of those photos! Oh, God... What have I done..."

"Yep..."

"Can you help more constructively, Plagg?"

"There is a very simple solution."

"What?"

"Kiss her as Adrien."

"Have you lost your mind, Plagg?!"

"Both of us know that you want it!"

"It's not so simple!"

"It is! She loves you, you fell in love with her. I don't see a single problem here!" Plagg summed up, taking another piece of cheese.

Adrien got lost in thoughts and said nothing more.