Chapter 19

Celeste's POV

As my phone started to ring, I turned on my bed and grabbed it without looking at who was the caller. "Hello," I said as I still had my eyes closed. "Good morning love," I heard the thick rough voice that I have been dying to hear. Hearing his voice made me open my eyes quickly but I was then blinded by the sunlight. "Jason," I whispered under my breath. I heard him chuckled. "I take it you are still in bed," he said. "Yea it's still early," I said as I put my head back onto my soft pillow.

After talking for a bit, we decided to go to the park later. So here I am getting ready for our little date. Just as I finished having my breakfast, the front door opened and a little figured appeared and giggles were echoing around the penthouse. It was my little champ followed by Jace who was holding what I guess was Cyrus' diaper bag. Cyrus came and gave me a hug. I was a little bit angry at the boys for flipping out yesterday but well I know where they are coming from and I have already forgiven them. "Evans speaking," Jace said as he picked up his phone. "Do I have to be there for that?........ Can't they make it without me?.... Only my signature...... I told you guys not to disturb me on Saturdays.... I'll be there shortly," Jace said as he pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Princess I need a favour," Jace said as he sat next to me. "Yea sure what," I asked knowing that he was gonna ask me to look after Cyrus because he had to go to work. I mean from what I heard they needed him personally. "I know I was supposed to spend the day with Cyrus but can you do it for me I need to get to the office. It's urgent," he begged me. I started stroking my chin making as if I was thinking. "Fine but you owe me one big bro," I told him and he smiled before giving me a hug and thanking me. "Well champ we will be going to the park. Are you excited," I said and as soon as I said park, his eyes lit up. "Yay Cy loves park," he said as he gave me a big smile. A few minutes later, Jace left to go to the office leaving me and Cyrus in the kitchen.

Shortly after, Jason arrived at the penthouse. "You look beautiful," he said as he came in making me blush. "Tia Cel can I have nack," Cyrus said as he came where we were. "No Cyrus it's not nack time," I said and he looked at me pouting. "But I want nack. No no noooo no," he said as he stomped his feet. "Okay young man, be good otherwise we won't go to the park," Jason said as he picked Cyrus up. "Cyrus good boy. Tia Cel let's go park," he said while giving me the little devil smile. "Okay let's go," I said as I grabbed Cyrus' diaper bag.

Putting the car seat in Jason' car, I settled Cyrus into his car seat. As soon as I got into the front seat and started talking to Jason, Cyrus out of nowhere screamed at the top of his lungs. "Cyruuuuuuuuus," I said as I turned to look at him. He started laughing and it was the cutest thing. Damn I have the most adorable nephew. "Tia Cel scared," he said as he giggles. "You are a little devil Cy," I said and he just looked at me with confusion written all over his face. Jason was driving but he was also laughing at the cute situation.

After a fun little ride, we finally reached the park. Jason got Cyrus and his diaper bag while I took the picnic bag. Looking at Jason carrying Cyrus makes me feel some kind of way. I couldn't help but picture him maybe in the future with our kids, taking them to the park and just taking care of them. My heart is just melting at that thought. I smiled to myself as I looked at them.

We found the perfect spot to have our picnic

We found the perfect spot to have our picnic. We set up a cloth on the grass and put the picnic bag down. We sat just in front of the kids playground so that Cyrus could have fun there and we will be able to see him from where we were sitting.

"You can go and play baby," I told Cyrus as I gave him a random little hug. As I let him go, he looked at me for a second and came back to me and dropped himself on me as he gave me another big hug. I fell back and he fell on top of me. We both started laughing. "Be careful guys," Jason said as he was smiling at us. "He is literally stealing my girlfriend," he mumbled to himself making me laugh even. "Okay you go play Champ," I said as I helped him get up. Cyrus made his way towards the slides and Jason decided to pull me towards him unexpectedly. "I've missed you love," he said as he gave me a small peck. I just looked at him with a big smile on my face. "I've missed you too Jay," I said as I caressed his jawline. He gave me the cutest smile ever making me.

We talked for a long time while watching over Cyrus who was having a blast with the other kids. I truly feel so relaxed and comfortable while talking to him. It's just that I'm happy that we are communicating because misunderstandings was the reason we got separated and I have no intention of that repeating. "Love a penny for your thoughts," he said as he noticed that I was in deep thoughts. "Just that I'm happy that we are here, together and I never thought that we would be," I said as I looked at him with love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys. I'm sorry that I have been slacking on the uploading. I've been really busy lately.

What do you think about this chapter?

-Love Mokshda