Betrayed and their regret

It was a sunny day in Magnolia. The air was refreshing and kids were playing with each other outside. People were thinking that this day is the calmest day that ever was in Magnolia. But they were wrong. Because the event that will come. They will remember this day. The day when Fairy Tail betrayed Salamander.

*Guild hall*

Natsu was sitting at the bar. He was with Happy, his best friend. He would have been with his team but they were ignoring him for two weeks now. So they were alone eating their food. It would have been a quiet day for him, again but he heard some of his guild members whispering about him. They thought that he didn't heard them but he did. His hearing of dragonslayer was a gift and a curse.

"It's a rare, that Natsu don't make problems like everytime he does.'' said the ice mage and his now ex-rival Gray. Gray was the one that started to ignoring Natsu first. He didn't know why Gray started doing that but he thought that it was a time thing. Oh, how much false he was.

"Yea, but when he stops eating he will start a brawl and destroy the guild. Do you remember that mission?'' said the blond mage and his ex-bestfriend Lucy. Lucy always had a thing on Gray and when he started to ignoring Natsu she joined him. It was heartbreaking for Natsu but he still loved his friends and if they didn't wanted to talk with him then it was okay with him.

"Yeah, I remember. It was just a small dark guild and he destroyed half of the town.'' Said scarlet haired woman and the woman that he was afraid to death Erza. Erza was the last from his team that started to ignoring him. It was okay but Gray hit in to Natsu and Natsu accidently destroyed her cake. He almost died from his beating and from that moment she ignored him. It maked him sad.

"He is just idiot that goes fullpower everytime and besides he is liar too. I don't trust him when he says that he was raised by dragon. But if it's a true, then i know why he abandoned him.'' said Lucy almost cheerfuly. This hit Natsu deep in his heart. He cletched his fists but he did nothing. But froze when he heard his ex-rivals laugh.

"Hahahaha, yeah you are right. I'm in team with him only because the master ordered me to.'' said Gray now with smirk on his face. For him it was true. He was in team Natsu because the master ordered him to. He enjoyed his time in this team but with just Erza and Lucy, not with Natsu.

Natsu froze. He couldn't believed what he was hearing. He can't believe what Lucy said. He was very depressed. Tears started to made in his eyes. He wanted to be strong but with each thing they said it hurted him more. Mira who was on the bar cleaning noticed this and slightly frowned but in her eyes could be seen that she was worried. She walked to him.

"Hey Natsu are you alright:'' she asked him nicely with her sweet voice. Natsu looked up to her and relaxed a bit. He didn't admit it but he loved Mira. In their old days she was mean to him but now she was sweet, gentle and kind to him. He couldn't help but to fall in love with her. He smiled at her.

"Hey Mira. Yes im alright. Why are you asking?'' He did his best to have his usual smile that everyone in the guild loved, yeah... loved. But he knew that his smile was just a fake. Mira started to worry even more because he was lying to her.

"Because you are crying'' said Mira in worry. It was true. Natsu wa crying and he didn't knew about it himself.

"What?'' Natsu noticed that he was really crying. He touched his cheeks and felt his tears. He wiped them out and stood up and walked to the guest board and picked random guest. He then started walking towards the exit. He was almost out but then heard his "team mates'' shouting at him. He stopped walking and turned at them.

"Hey Natsu, you are going on a mission? That's great. I really need money to pay my rent.'' said Lucy when she came to him and took the quest from his hand. She was examinating the paper and Natsu finally realized.