Training

In the Fairy Tail guild was very bad mood. It's two weeks now since Natsu and Mira left without a trace. Some of them were sad for what they've done and someo were still scared from what Natsu said. Gajeel and Laxus were pissed that Fairy Tail were mean to Natsu and because of that he left the guild. Mira's leaving with him wasn't much better. From that moment they were seen in the guild just when they picked a job. Gildarts left on another century quest and master Makarov was very angry and dissapointed when he heard the news about what happened. He scolted then but he didn't send a team to find Natsu and Mira to bring them back. This very angered Erza. Two of her friends left and they will do nothing?

Team Natsu was depressed and angry on themself. When Natsu didn't appeared second day they started to searching for him. They wanted to ask Mira but they realized that she was missing too. Some of them put pieces together and knew that she left with Natsu. There no trace and clue. No one saw him from that moment. Natsu's house was burned down what shocked everyone. But still they had hope that they will come back.

*With Natsu and Mira*

"So.. we are really far now. Let's start training.'' said Mira excitedly. They've been walking for hours now but the had still some energy to spare. And she wanted to have fight with Natsu. She knew that he was very strong but she wanted to test how much. But it was maybe better idea to wait a bit before they will fight. Two days should be enough.

"Yeah, you're right. It's been two weeks that we are walking. But before training lets just rest a little bit.'' replied now black-haired Natsu. He dyed his hair so no one will recognize him and it really worked! Yes it was pretty bad idea but this is anime world! Everything can be done and don't need explanation!

"You're right. First we need energy.'' said blushing Mira. She couldn't help but blush everytime when she see him. She thinks that Natsu's new look is sexy. Mira stared at him and was fantasizing about stuff in her little world. Natsu noticed thist and waved his hand in front of Mira's face.

"Earth to Mira. Oi.'' he said. Still waving his hand in front of her face.

"Oh.. oh sorry. I just.. I just.. yeah I was just thinking. Yeah that's it, hehehe'' said Mira but she was red like Erza's hair. Natsu leaned a bit closer to her face and smirked at her. She looked like she will explode.

"Oh really? Just thinking. Hmmm'' he then get closer to Mira's lips and kissed her deeply. They kissed for a few moments and would be kissing forever but they needed air. He finally broke up and stood up.

"I think we can start training.'' he said with his usuall grin.

Mira was still in shock but she then nodded. So they started training. Mira was training her new soul Satan's Wrath. In the first week on their jouney they came across a village. The whole village was dead but they explored it anyway. She noticed that in the middle of the village was a dead demon. She had a feeling like that demon was calling her. She touched the demon and with immense pain she gained this sould. The soul was very powerful. More powerful than all of her soul's combined. 

Natsu on the other hand was training his control over his black flames. When he discoreved that his flames changed colour he was suprised. He even didn't knew that he used them in the guild. This flames were powerful but harder to control. It was like the flames could eat your soul and gain control over your body. He sensed something in them that scared him. They had the same feeling of evil like when he for the first time felt Acnologia's magic. He didn't wanted to have anything with his old life so he renamed his attacks. But the attacks were still taught to him by Igneel so he just remaned "Fire Dragon's" to "Black Dragon's". This was for the best anyway not that his flames have different colour than Igneel's.

"This black flames. Sure they are powerful but that control sucks.'' he said still trying to control them.

"Hey! Don't you dare to give up! You must get your revenge so shut up and train properly.'' Nearly shouted Mira at him. Mira was like this since they left. Natsu was certain that her new satan soul did this. It was just like her old self. Natsu didn't knew why but he somewhat loved it. It wasn't just with this. He started to like doing dark things and basically Mira was the most darkest person he knew. (If you know where I'm going XDDD) So he loved her even more.

"Don't worry. I will turn them to ash!'' Natsu said with evil smile on his face. Smile that would his brother make proud. He was getting ready to try it again ut suddenly stopped.

"Black Dragon's Roar!'' he shouted on the forest. It was hard to control but he somewhat managed it. The basic attacks were the easiest to learn. The roar was large. Larger than his roar in his lighting mode maybe twice more larger. The roar was like a darkness that will devour everything in its way. Mira jumped in surprise adnd was confused why he unleashed his roar just like that. But then she heard steps and turned.

"My Natsu. That was really powerful. I'm so proud that you've became that powerful. But I can make you even stronger.'' said man that slowly revealed himself. That man had black hair, he was wearing black robe and his smile was more demonic than humanic. His eyes were full of joy almost as he was happy that he felt so powerful magic.

"So you've came. Zeref.'' Natsu said. He knew that he will came to him. He remembered him. He knew that he was his younger brother. When he left Fairy Tail he started to remember his past. It was like the flames were his memories and when he used them then he was completed. Mira wasn't suprised. Natsu told her everything.

"Oh, you remember me Natsu? That's very surprising for me. But from your eyes I can tell that you knew that I will come to you.'' said Zeref still smiling. Deep inside he was very surprised. If he didn't controled himself then his eyes would widened. He was happy that his brother remembered him. The things will get easier.

"Yeah, I remember you brother. I knew that you will come but don't know why. So you want me to get stronger? And how do you do it?'' replied Natsu. He was too happy he met his older brother but was confused why he wanted make him stronger.

"I can make you stronger than humans, demons and Acnologia itself.'' said Zeref calmly. He knew that he caught his brother's interests.

"How can you do it? Theres no way to be more powerful than Acnologia.'' asked Mira. Natsu agreed on that. Both of them knew how Acnologia was strong. Even with all of Fairy Tail they did zero damage to that being.

"Do you know why Acnologia is that powerful? Because he is a dragon. But the thing is that he was a dragon slayer. He bathed in blood of other dragons and gained immense power from that. That's why he's that powerful. But there's one way to be more powerful than him.'' he said.

"And that's?'' Natsu asked. He really wanted to know. He wanted revenge and to be more powerful than Acnologia. Thats what he needed.

Zeref smile grew even bigger and the he said with almost demonic smile. "Be like him."

"Be like him? What do you me..- No. You are saying that I will be like him?'' shouted Natsu at him. So that's why his brother came. He didn't knew if he should be happy or angry at him. There's no way that he will become like Acnologia!

"I don't understand. What do you mean by that?'' said confused Mira. What were they talking about? How could Natsu be like Acnologia?

"Natsu. If you agree on this I will make you the most powerful creature that ever lived. You will become a dragon.'' said Zeref with evil smile.

This is it for today guys! I want to say thanks for all new followers. I hope you all enjoy my stories :) I know the ones that readed the old version of this story are now confused. I know that Natsu in the old story became a dragon in the next chapter but not in the new story. Natsu won't agree on Zeref's offer but don't worry. Natsu will become a dragon but not now. I will write brand new chapters so it won't be so unoriginal. I hope you aren't angry with me because of this but this is what I want to do. I hope you like this chapter and see you next time! Bye!