Chapter Five, Meeting her Mate

Ninfea looked at the guards to the entrance of the palace they weren't shocked at her sudden arrival in fact they were used to her popping out of nowhere. "Hello Sidrin." Ninfea smiled at the black haired elf.

"Hello Lady Ninfea." He smirked at the scowl on her face she knew he hated her calling that but he used it to his advantage as he was the only one who got away with it. He hugged the elfling to himself tightly before looking at her intensively as if he was looking for injuries.

"Sidrin why must you check he over for injuries every time I come over?" Ninfea sighed shaking her head. She liked him he was a prankster like her brothers and he was also married to Arwen but Ninfea didn't care she only wanted them to be happy. "You know I care about you Ninth even if my wife is being stubborn she loves you too I see it in her eyes and we both don't want anything to happen to you. Now what are you doing here? You look really angry about something."

"I'm just here to have a little word with my brothers, Legolas and King Thranduil now if you'll excuse me." Ninfea said as she pushed past the elves manning the door and walked inside the palace heading to the throne room where she knew Legolas would be telling his father about the dwarves. 'Killing two birds with one stone.' She thought with a grin spreading across her face. She stopped suddenly when she saw her dear friend Bilbo Baggins what made her freeze was the hazy outline around him that meant he was invisible but also the Dark Magic coming off of the ring on his pointer finger.

"Bilbo!" Ninfea hissed so quietly so only Bilbo would hear her. "Bilbo it's me Ninfea come to alcove over there and take off the ring." Ninfea turned and walked over to the alcove once she was sure Bilbo was in she set up Notice me not charms and silencing charms so no one would over hear them. "You can take the ring off now Bilbo." She smiled when she saw her dear friend pop into view hugging her around the waist. She had met Bilbo a few years ago when she went traveling with Solis and Lunam afterwards they kept up a correspondence with each other over the years.

"Ninth? What are you doing here?" Bilbo asked once he'd pulled back smiling at his dear friend. I'm here to have words with Legolas, my brothers and King Thranduil on how not to lock up innocents even if they're dwarves especially if one is my mate." Ninfea answered.

"You had a vision?" Bilbo asked, Ninfea nodded and explained to him what she had found out in her lessons and about her vision how the archer was her mate. Bilbo then told her that her mates name is Kili and he is Thorin's youngest nephew.

"I'm actually re-thinking on talking to Legolas and Thranduil as I don't want them to suspect me when we help them escape. Though there is a way for us to escape. Down in the Cellar there is a barrel drop with fourteen large barrels on top of it, I can share one with you and the others can have their own barrel. All you need to do is get them to the cellar. I'll get my brothers to help by standing guard at the entrance to the dungeons and get a copy of the keys from one of the other guards so it will take them longer to figure it out." Ninfea explained her plan.