-19-

"W-Who are you t-talking about?"

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi,who was staring back him curiously. Hoseok softly smiled at him and turned his whole body around,he faced Yoongi and began to talk to him directly

"You see Yooni,we come from Gwangju. We pretty much lived there for as long as I can remember,but one day eomma said we had to leave home and come live here with uncle Mino. We don't know why but when we were leaving,a man appeared out of nowhere and started to say creepy stuff to eomma. He was about to hurt her until uncle Hoshi came!"

"W-Who's u-uncle H-H-Hoshi?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi weirdly but then his eyes widened in realization,Yoongi didn't know who Hoshi was

"Oh! He's one of eomma friends that works with grandpa JiJi"

"Grandpa J-JiJi?"

Namjoon sighed tiredly at hearing Yoongi,who was very much confused over hearing new names of people he didn't know. Namjoon stood up from his spot and made his way towards where Yoongi and Hoseok were,he sat in front of the two and looked at Yoongi

"Yooni,grandpa JiJi is eomma's appa,so he's your grandpa too since you're our brother now. Uncle Hoshi is someone who works for grandpa JiJi and is one of eomma friends"

Yoongi mouth formed an 'o' shape as he now understood the relation of the people that Hoseok was talking about. Both boys turned their heads to look back at Hoseok who nodded his head reassuring

"Hoshi saved us from that creepy guy and we all left home to come here. Afterwards,we didn't hear anything about that guy but it was scary since he was after eomma"

"What were the stuff he said to eomma?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders and turned his head to look over at Seokjin,who was sleeping peacefully on the floor

"I don't remember exactly but JinJin does,we asked him about it but he said it was nothing and to not think about it. I know it was a scary moment but I can't remember why it was so scary"

Yoongi eyes shifted from Hoseok to Seokjin,he stared at his sleeping figure and began to think deeply. Of course the oldest would know everything but it wouldn't hurt to personally ask him about it now that he was the second oldest of the four,he should be able to know about it.

Even if they just met each other two days ago,he felt like they been together forever,the three boys made sure that Yoongi knew everything about them. Yoongi was more than happy that he was able to learn and know about his new brothers individually,he was deeply thankful that they accepted him,even if he felt like he was beyond different than them. He felt like he was the youngest instead of the oldest,he was shy than the three boys,he was more sensitive,clingy,and isolated. But the three boys reassured him that everything was fine,everyone is not the same,everyone is unique and different which makes individuals special. They showered him with many compliments,lots of love and attention,all what he secretly wanted.

And he finally knew that he was in the right place with the perfect people that he promised to love and care for until he isn't present anymore,which will be a long time but he's thankful that it is,the longer it is,the better so he could spend every moment with his family

"Yooni!"

"H-Huh?!"

Yoongi snapped from his thoughts and looked over at Namjoon,who shouted his name

"I was asking you if you're going to give us special nicknames"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in confusion

"S-Special nicknames?"

Namjoon nodded his head and smiled brightly

"Yeah! We have special nicknames for each other so you make some for us too! My special nickname for you is sugar!"

Yoongi suddenly felt his cheeks heat up

"W-Why sugar?!"

"I saw you smiling when eomma was brushing your hair and your smile seemed so sweet,at first I was thinking of sweetie but eomma calls us that so. So I stared to think about things that were sweet. Candy was first but it didn't seem to suit you so I came to decision with sugar!"

Yoongi blushed brightly and looked away

"I-I w-w-want something-g c-cooler"

Namjoon stared at him dumbfounded,Hoseok looked at both boys and began to giggle

"Yooni is cute!"

"S-Stop H-Hoseok!"

"No need to be shy! It's true! Right Joonie?!"

"Heck yeah!"

Yoongi kept arguing back with the two boys that he wasn't 'cute' but deep inside,he was was happy with the compliments

-

"Mino?"

"Yeah"

"Can I leave the boys with you for a week?"

Mino furrowed his brows in confusion as he looked up at (y/n) from his phone

"What? Why? Where are you going?!"

(Y/n) hushed him down as he responded her rather loudly than his usual soft voice

"Don't be so loud idiot"

"Yeah,yeah. But where are you going?"

"I'm going back home to do some things"

"(Y/n),you're not planning to do something stupid,right?"

(Y/n) shook her head and deeply sighed

"No,I'm going to go talk with my father,pick up some things from my place,and sell the place to get extra money out of it"

"Are you sure about your choices?"

(Y/n) nodded her head reassuring and took a seat beside Mino

"The boys won't be safe in that place anymore,plus it's not so great. I want the best for them so maybe sooner or later we'll be able to move to Seoul"

"I see,but you should worry about yourself too. He's after you,if he's able to have his hands on you,he'll never let you go and you'll leave behind four precious angels"

"I know,that's why later tonight I'll go meet up with some people"

"(Y/n) I swear"

(Y/n) devilishly smiled and suddenly stood up from her seat

"I'm going to meet up with our precious old friend,Hongbin"
-----------------------
GREETINGS MY PRECIOUS ANGELS! 💛I'm in a good mood,I don't know why though. BUT ANWAYS! ANNOUNCEMENT: I'll be updating on Saturdays! I'm starting school this coming Monday and I have to get a new schedule for updating this book! I'm also working on a new project for you guys! ;) don't forget to VOTE! See you in the next!

 BUT ANWAYS! ANNOUNCEMENT: I'll be updating on Saturdays! I'm starting school this coming Monday and I have to get a new schedule for updating this book! I'm also working on a new project for you guys! ;) don't forget to VOTE! See you in the next!