The beginning of the Nationals

Y/n "Wait what?"

Anzu "You heard me, were going to be taking place in the nationals. You and your crew have been signed up along with everyone else's crew. Also, just know this is a joke, but what color are you waering today?"

You could only blush and look at her with a ( Really Nigga? ) look. With that you went to let the rest of the crew know and since you had some time before it got dark you went to go and look at the sights at one of the nearby areas that looked out into the sun. Then suddenly everything just seemed to fade away around you.

Yukari POV

I was walking home getting ready for our fight against St. Gloria's with miho until i saw Y/n looking into the distance, but for some reason he was slumped over. I point it out to Miho and we both decided to walk over to him.

miho "Hey Y/n, you alright?"

He didn't respond

Yukari "Hey Y/n, what are you doing all the way out here, it's getting kind of late isn't it?"

* Snore * * Snore *

Wait, snoring? Is he asleep?

Miho "Wait don't tell me, did he fall asleep here? "

I walk over to him to see he was peacefully asleep with a smile on his face. I went to go wake him up but then he started mumbling something. i leaned in closer to hear what he was saying.

Y/n "no stop.......that tickles.....Yukari stop....wait,when did Miho and mako get here?"

I just looked away and blushed while miho looked at me with a confused look on her face.

Miho "What happened why didn't you wake him up? wit why are you going through your bag?"

I was looking for the portable bucket that i keep in my  backpack. When i found it i filled it with from a nearby hose and went over to him. 

* SPLASH *

Y/n POV

I was hit with a cold splash of water that was colder than ice.

Y/n "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

It was all i could muster up before i saw Yukari standing there with a bucket in her hands. 

Y/n "What was that for?"

Yukari only said one thing with a blush on her face. 

Yukari "You talk in your sleep"

Not knowing what she meant by that she just walked away leaving you and miho just standing there looking at each other.

Miho "So, what was that about?"

Y/n "Your guess is as good as mine."

 * Time skip brought to you by Y/n riding his tank through a street *

It's been a couple day since we defeated St. Gloria's and Saunders. But man saunders was a little tough. Now we were getting ready to be deployed into the ice cold winter land of god knows where to meet your next opponent. When you arrived you saw the commander speaking to her troops in Russian. But you could understand every word. When she turned around her and her sub commander walked up to you and just looked at in particular. 

??? "So, your the boys who joined ORI, Got to say i'm a little impressed actually. Nice tank to, but your no match for our Russian firepower."

You decided to surprise her. ( This is a side note, any part where there's what looks like garbled up text, it's just a different language. I'll leave the English version in the parenthesis. )

Y/n " Я с нетерпением жду матча ( I look forward to the match )"

They were shocked and so was the rest of your crew along with everyone else.

Katyusha "Two things, one my name is katyusha, and two how much of what i was saying earlier. "

Y/n "Every single word, i know you plan and what tanks you'll use when,where, and how. But because i'm a fair sport, Давайте вносим ставку в этот матч ( Let's bring a bet into terms with this match )

Kayusha "I'm listening "

Y/n " Если я выиграю, вам придется сделать пару танцев победы со мной для моей команды. Но если я проиграю, я сделаю то, что вы хотите. Звучит честно? ( If i win then you will have to do a couple dances of victory with me for my team. But if i lose then i will do something you want. Sound fair? )

Katyusha "Fine, deal but you can't let them know what were doing and i want you to stay out of the match since you know our plans. Are we still on for it?"

Y/n "Fine, consider it a deal. "

You both shocke hands and got ready to move out

Y/n Irons get the engine started, hey Miho, looks like it's all up to you again, sorry but looks like something came up. As for you katyusha, i'll be waiting." 

With that you drove off to get a good view nearby for the match

* Time skip brought to you by Katyusha drinking some vodka *

We'll, looks like they lost. So katyusha better be ready.

Miho's POV

When we took down Katyusha's tank ending the match, she was was wailing about something on the roof of her tank. 

Miho "Hey katyusha, are you alright?"

Katyusha "How did we lose, now that stupid boy won and i lost the bet!!!"

Miho "Huh? Bet? What bet?"

Y/n "Ooooh Katyushaaa!!!"

I then turned to see Y/n coming towards us on a snowmobile and he stopped right in front of Katyusha.

Y/n "So, about that bet." 

Katyusha "Fine you win only two ok?"

* Another Time skip brought by katyusha doing the rika dance *

We were all in front of a stage along with all the spectators from the match. Then the curtain rose revealing Y/n and Katyusha. Then some music started to play and they started to dance.

there was a applause from everyone and then katyusha's 2nd in command came on stage along with one of Y/n's crew member's. I think his name was Irons.

Y/n " Hello everyone, i have these two join me because for this song i'm pretty sure we all know this meme that's going around the internet right now. Hey Alexa! Play My mix one."

Alexa "Playing your mix tape "

( I'm going to say this know, i had to do it at some point. )

When the dance was over Katyusha had a giant blush on her face, mainly because she was dancing with Y/n the whole time. 

Y/n's POV

When we were getting ready to leave i heard Katyusha's voice behind me. I turn around to see her with a blush on her cheecks and a letter in her hands. 

Katyusha "So....don't get this the wrong way but, take this and....and...and consider joining Pravda girls high."

Everyone was shocked when they heard this but just looked at us. 

Y/n "Sure, why not." You take the letter and continue back to the carrier to get some shut eye.