The Aftermath

So we got into the town that the match against Miho's sister would be taking place. Man i know Kuromorimine was a tough place to beat. Hell they even had a mouse, There where only a few made when they originally came out during world war 2 but the damage they did was what scared me. But that wasn't important right now, me and Hana,Mako,Saori,Yukari, and of course Miho were all in a sweet shop. We all were eating tank shaped cakes and chatting at the same time.

Y/n's "So miho, you got any ideas for how we can beat your sister for the second time in a row?"

Miho "No, what about you?"

Y/n "No clue, i won almost every battle I've been in but they were above what i was expecting and i ended up losing to her."

Saori "I say we just kick saw butt."

Maho "I remember your match against me, Miho"

That voice, no way. You look and see that Maho is standing there just looking like she was going to stab you.

Maho "It seems your still so weak that you need help from his kind. Don't think i forgot what you did Y/n, even if you there only watching you are still as weak as your mother."

Y/n "Hey leave my mother out of this."

You were getting very angry at this, the memories were flashing back and it hurt a lot.

Maho "It still seems that you need some Beahavoir plans, Or do we need to send you back to the hospital?"

You got up and got in her face as you prepare to pull out your switchblade

Y/n "I'm not weak, neither was my mother. Now i suggest you leave."

Maho "Wow, It turns out that mental hospitil was the right place for you.

You pulled out your switchblade and put it to her neck

Miho "Y/n stop! Maho, i don't know what he's done but leave him alone."

Maho "Fine. But at our match, i'm taking you down personally, till then Y/n. Oh and good luck explain this to them, after all you have seen live combat haven't you? This should be a piece of cake for you."

With that she walked away and you put away your pocket knife. You start to walk off and then you hear voices from behind you.

Yukari "Y/n wait for us."

You had tears streaming down your face, you couldn't let them see you like this. So you ran, you ran towards the ship and they still followed you. You thought you could lose them somewhere in the ship. So you run inside the inner quarters and eventually lose them. Once your sure that you lose them you head to were the tank is and drive it to where everybody would be meeting for the match. 

* Time Skip brought by dead pool riding a pony *

I pulled into our spot and the rest of the crew crawled in. They all just looked worried for me though. 

Irons "Hey man, you alright? We heard about what happened earlier."

BF/n "Hey you know where here right? You don't have to face these senarios alone."

Speaker "MATCH START!"

Y/n "Panzer fort, full speed. I want this just like when we win against St. Gloria, No Mercy"

Miho's POV

The match started and i was still concerned for Y/n. I looked towrds his tank to see that he was breaking our formation.

Miho "Alpha team your breaking formation, get ba-

Y/n "You hate me don't you?"

I was cut off by Y/n. He was still struggling a little with what happened earlier.