Chapter 9

I shoot up out of bed and begin to pant very heavily! My heart is racing and my body is shaking. I look around at my surroundings and then eventually pick up my phone
'11:15'
'Mike fisher posted something to instagram'
I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"It was just a bad dream.
It was just a bad dream"
I open my eyes again and try to calm myself down. I can't keep waking up to these horrible nightmares. It's killing me.
I pick up my phone again and open my instagram.

"Took little man to the aquarium this morning

"Took little man to the aquarium this morning. He loved looking at all the little fish! Maybe when he's old enough we can go catch some huh lil man?"
I smile slightly at the picture.
"I fucked up...." I say closing my eyes. I look back down at the scar on my arm. I then head to the bathroom and put a bandaid on it.
I then do my hair and makeup and head out the door "it's time Carrie" I say as I take a deep breath.
I then start the car and begin to drive.
I get to where I'm going and turn off my car, as I head inside my heart begins to race. My palms get sweaty. So I take a deep breath and head to the front desk.
"I want to check myself into this hospital" I say with a shaky voice. The lady at the front desk smiles "I'm happy to hear you want some help" she says, she then leads me back into the hallway behind her and into a room.
She leaves me with papers to sign and information.
I hesitate for a minute. Then thinking of my little boy.

"I'm doing his for him" I whisper as I close my eye

I finish all the papers and the lady comes back in. We stand up and she then leads me into a big room. Off to the side a door we start heading to begins to open and a lady on the other side who opened it is standing there with a smile on her face.
I throw my fake smile on and lead myself into the room.....
I want to make things better...