BW!Megatron X Reader

(Prepare for the "YESSS" bomb to activate. Probably my favourite Beast Wars character. BW means Beast Wars. Major aft groping and romance).

It was hardly ever quiet in the Predacon base, and never did anyone have a day off. Everyone constantly works or searches for energon in foreign places. You however, spent most of your time tending to Waspinator and his broken off limbs, and Megatron constantly talking to himself in the background. Everything went to literal hell when you grabbed a drill from the medical table. The only thing audible in the base were Waspinators' screeching and Megatrons'
screaming.
"Waspinator! Calm down, would ya?" Terrorsaur yelled over the escalating madness.
"Yess, Waspinator. Would you calm the frag down, please?" Megatron grumbled through clenched denta, his tyrannosaurus head growling. You decided the best idea was to tape his mouth shut so you could get to work. You were finally able to connect his left arm with his body again, and he was mostly calm after that, although shaken from the medical attention he received from a large gash on his chassis.
"Hmm, yes, (Name). I believe that's enough medical attention for Waspinator." Megatron dragged out, grabbing your shoulder and pulling you upwards. You gasped, and blushed light blue when your faceplate met his. He was smirking while his optics traveled your body. You put your servo on his chassis, and smiled sheepishly,pushing yourself away slightly. He frowned and led you to his berth room. Opening the door like a gentleman, and bowing as you walked inside was something that you never suspected from him. He closed the door. A dim light made the room glow, illuminating even the smallest things. To you, it was very welcoming and beautiful.
A presence behind you made you gasp. Megatron chuckled behind you.
"You're so jumpy, (Name), yess. You will never be fit to be a Predacon with that kind of reaction." He purred as he reaches for your port, rubbing it slightly and preparing to take it off. You grind against his fingers, and slightly moan.
"Yess, moan for me, darling. You will surely get a reward." He rubbed faster, pushing his fingers slightly against your wet port. You bucked as he teased you, making you groan in frustration. "Stop teasing me." You breathed. "Just put your spike in me already, please." You begged. He laughed, and sat down on his berth, you in his lap. He shoved his fingers in your port, siccoring the inside so his spike won't be so uncomfortable. You wiggled and moaned, whispering his name and begging for his spike which turned him on even more. He fingered your port until you came, closing in on him as juices covered his digits and came out onto the floor and the berth. By this time you were breathing heavily, but were still begging for his spike.
"Come on! I'm not filled enough. Megatron, please!"
He smashed his lips against yours as you took off his panel. His purple and red spike was gigantic, and you knew it would fill you to the brim, which is perfect. You slid off the berth and in between his legs, beginning to lick the tip of the spike. He breathed out, pressure on his faceplates which is clearly noticeable. A few 'oh yeses' and 'ooohs' filled the berth room as you sucked on his spike, warming it up and getting it wet to slide into your port. He grabbed you, and lifted you above him before slamming you down on his spike. Just like you intended, it filled you perfectly, making you moan out and grip his shoulders. He chuckled as he whispered love words into your ear, noticing that he was the first to take your virginity. He groped your aft and lead you up and down, pleasure increasing by the second. It went to the point where it was a rough pounding, and metal clanking against metal was most likely loud enough to hear through the whole Predacon base.
You climaxed, your port tightening on his spike. He gave one last grunt before releasing inside you, shoving his spike into your port a bit more, making sure to fill you fully. Both of you were breathing heavily, coolant radiating off both of your bodies. He stroked your helm as he whispered. "What a delightful intercourse, yess. Surely we will do this again at some point, correct?" He questioned. You nodded as you breathed carefully. "Yes, of course, my lord."