Am i...falling for Kokichi?

i finally make it to Hopes Peak Academy...i see Kokichi at the school gate, he waves at me.

Kokichi: Hey! (Y/N) i was waiting for you! why did you took so long? class has already started!

(Y/N): W-WHAT? IM THAT LATE? then....what are you doing here? why were you waiting for me?.... now you are late for class.....

Kokichi: oh hohoho! it looks like my sweetheart is worried about me! she is so sweet!

(Y/N): S-sweethear? d-dont call me like that! i don't even know you that well! we just go to the same class...that's all....

Kokichi: Awww, I thought that you loved me!

(Y/N) : W-what? I never said that!!!! Where did you got that from?

Kokichi: but I heard that you were thinking about me this morning! Isn't that right?

(Y/N) : well...I guess that is true, but I never said that I loved you!

At this point I have to lie...or he will get the wrong idea! And he will hate me..

(Y/N) : I always think of everyone! Every single morning! And today I was thinking about you! Y-yesterday I was thinking about...K-kaede! And the day before that I was thinking about Tsumugi

Kokichi: Hmm...I think you are lying.. but welp, I Will beilive in what my sweetheart says!

(Y/N) : i-i already told you!! D-dont call me your sweetheart...

I blush, then I realise that i wasted my time talking to Kokichi instead of going to class!

Kokichi : oh look at the hour! It's late! We have to get to class!

Kokichi grabs your hand and runs with you to the classroom, you feel butterflies in your stomach...

(Y/N) : H-hey! Slow down!

Then we make it to the classroom, Kokichi opens the door for me

Kokichi : Ladies first! Hehehe!

(Y/N) : T-thank you, I guess...

Kokichi : anything for my sweetheart

Then he blows a kiss at you

(Y/N) : Agh! S-stop joking around!

You blush, then you proceed to sit on your desk

Teacher : Hey! Kokichi! (Y/N)! why are you late?

(Y/N) : I...uuuh...

Then Kokichi stands up

Kokichi : It's all my fault teacher! I was making her to talk to me! And I couldn't let her trough!

Teacher : Thank you for your honesty, but if you do this again, you will be punished

Kokichi : Yes, I will be more careful

Kokichi then winks at you, you feel...confused...why did he protect me?...I...I Will Have to thank him later...

Teacher: okay, shall we keep going with the class?

As the teacher explains the class...you can't stop thinking about Kokichi.... W-what if he really does have a crush on me?..... Am I.... Am I...falling for Kokichi?