The Date

I woke up, I feel really excited, I was going on a date with Kokichi after all, i got ready, it was already 1:00 p.m, Kokichi sent me a text telling me that he was going to be here in 5 minutes, i was so excited...but still, i couldnt understand why he wanted to go on a date with me.... i was just a normal high school girl...i'm not special....but still, i was really happy....

Some minutes passed and Kokichi told me trought text that he was at the door, i ran as fast as i could, but i tripped on the stairs,  but still i made it to the door, i open the door and i see Kokichi in his casual clothes

Kokichi : Heya! are you ready?

(Y/N) : y-yeah!

Kokichi : but before we go, can enter to your house? i'm really tired from walking! and im curious of how your house is on the inside!

I'm kinda nervous....i hope he does'nt notice my leg...since i tripped on the floor, my knee got injured...it has some blood on it...but i hope he does'nt notice....

Kokichi : So? are you letting me in?

(Y/N) : Ah! yes, come in!

Kokichi enters to my house, then he looks at me....

Kokichi : wow....you look so...pretty...

You blush.. then Kokichi looks at your knee.... crap...

Kokichi : Huh!? w-what happened to your leg?! are you okay?!

(Y/N) : oh..that.. it's nothing..do'nt worry about it, im okay

Kokichi : Do'nt be silly! of course i'm going to worry! you are my sweetheart after all! i  have to take care of this! 

Kokichi then goes to the kitchen and grabs some water..

Kokichi : i will clean the injury now, ooookay?

(Y/N) : Y-yeah sure

Kokichi then cleans the injury and puts a bandage on it..

Kokichi : I'm almost done! there is one thing left to do, this will help it to heal faster, since this trick is magical

(Y/N) : what? what do you mean?

Then Kokichi kisses the injury...you blush...

Kokichi : There! it should heal a lot faster now! 

(Y/N) : K-kokichi! w-why d-did you did that?!

Kokichi : Because i care about you, you are my sweetheart after all! Nee-hehehe!

You blush

Kokichi : Anywayyy! are you ready to go?

(Y/N) : y-yeah!

Kokichi : Alrightyyyy then! Let's go

Kokichi then offers his hand, and you take it....his hand is so warm.  

After a little while we get out of the house

(Y/N) : So, where are we going to go? i suppouse you have a plan, riiight?

Kokichi : where are we going you ask? Nee-hehehe! It's a suuurpriseee!

(Y/N) : okay then... lead the way!

Kokichi grabs my hand, and we start walking.

After a while we arrive at our destination

Kokichi : Here we aaare! It's a amusement park!

(Y/N) : Kokichi! i love this place! i used to come here a lot with my parents!

Kokichi : then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!