•three•

GY POV

"Heeyoung? Why do I know that name?" I think as Nagyung leads me into the living room. "You," I say pointing at her, "I know you."

"You do? Oh yeah your the new girl at the cafe." She says, seeming to have forgotten how rude she was earlier.

"Yeah, and your that rude customer." I say as I cross my arms across my chest.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. I've been a little out of it lately." She actually looked guilty, and I felt bad for reacting like that.

"You could say that again..." Nagyung mumbled.

"Hey!" Heeyoung yells as she throws a pillow at at Nagyung.

"What do you mean by that? If you don't mind me asking." I ask.

"Oh Hee's girlfriend broke up with her a couple days ago and she is still wallowing in self pity." Nagyung says as she sits the pillow down on the couch.

"Oh I totally understand." I respond as I nod my head.

"Oh I don't think we ever got your name." Nagyung says as she sits down.

"It's Gyuri."

Hiyah! This chapter is shorter than the others I know, but I kinda felt like this beginning portion needed to end here

Hiyah! This chapter is shorter than the others I know, but I kinda felt like this beginning portion needed to end here. Are y'all enjoying it so far?
Is anyone even reading? Lol
I know I've been gone for a while, but I've been really uninspired.
I just randomly got the urge to write the other day and this happens.
So let's see how it goes <3