•four•

HE POV

A few weeks had passed and Gyuri and I started to get rather close. I mean, can you blame us we live under the same roof. Let's just say Nagyung wasn't always a fan of this power duo. The two of us combined were always causing some kind of trouble, like when we brought home Heeri.

 The two of us combined were always causing some kind of trouble, like when we brought home Heeri

"Oh look a kitty." Gyuri said, as her eyes lit up. She carefully bent down and picked it up.

"It is adorable. Can we keep it?!?" I asked, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"I don't think Nagyung would like that." Gyuri said, continuing to cuddle the little fluff ball.

"You're right. Maybe we should see if it belongs to anyone around here." We were both upset with the idea of not being able to keep the little cutie, but we knew it was right to find it's home.

We went around to different houses, and let me just say, I had no clue that are neighbors were such freaks.

We knocked on the door of this one house and a lady opened the door. "Hello are you here for the gathering?" She asked.

"Um no. We were wondering if this kitten belonged to you." I said with a smile.

"Oh that would make a lovely sacrifice." She said. I was too dumbfounded to even think of a response.

"Heeyoung, run." Gyuri whispered. She didn't have to tell me twice.

And that was only one of the weirdos. Gyuri and I decided that even if one of them was her owner, they weren't getting her back.

"Well I guess we have to keep her." I said, pretending to be upset.

"Yeah," Gyuri let out a sigh, "what a bummer.

"Ok, what should we name her?" I asked, ditching the fake sadness and showing how excited I was.

"Fluffy?" Gyuri asked.

"Wow I thought you of all people would be good at naming cats." I said, crossing my arms.

"What?" Gyuri said, "she's fluffy."

"How about we name her Heeri. You know Heeyoung plus Gyuri equals Heeri." I said, triumphantly.

"Sounds like a ship name." Gyuri remarked. There was an awkward silence for a bit. "Ah yeah, Heeri sounds perfect." Gyuri quickly added.

"Don't you mean purrfect?" I joked.

Gyuri slapped my arm. "Why do I hang out with you again?" She asked.

"Because I give you a place to live." I replied.

"Right, right."

We were at home for a few hours playing with Heeri when Nagyung came home. "What is that?" She asked, a disgusted look on her face.

"It's a kitten." I said. "Isn't it adorable?" I handed her Heeri and her expression quickly changed.

"Okay I guess it can stay, but I'm seriously considering getting rid of one of you." She stated.

"You couldn't you love us." Gyuri said, and soon we were all wrapped up in a great big group hug.

 "Heeyoung! Gyuri! You're stupid cat tore up another one of my sweaters!" Nagyung yelled

"She's not just our stupid cat, she's your stupid cat too." Gyuri argued.

"Yeah and Gyuri is our stupid roommate." I said with a laugh. Seconds later I was knocked over by a pillow.

"You're stupid." Gyuri retorted.

"You're both stupid now get back here and help me clean this up."