Part 1

My real name is Y/N but WWE knows me as Virus. It's just a stage name, but it gets the crowd going. They really like my catch fraise:

"The queen of infections". 

I don't know why people love it but hey, whatever keeps the people coming. 

Tonight I have a match. I was about to go out in about 30 seconds to have a match with Alicia Fox. She is a bitch in the ring but super nice in reality. My music started playing, I waited for my cue and headed out. Some people did something signature when they walked out. I brought my hands up and green fog came rolling through. Then I would just walk down normally. Walking up the steps I looked at Alicia who had her bitch face on. I just chuckled. She honestly doesn't look scary, just like a duck with her lip pushed out. I take off whatever accessories I have and hand them to the people by the announcing table.

"You're done!" She shouts. I just laughed. The ref was having a hard time containing Alicia. I got into my corner and she got into hers. The bell rang and we both headed to the center of the ring. She was now smiling and laughing. I looked at her confused then she brought her hand up to slap me, but I caught it and her emotion changed. I then took my hand and slapped her, sending her to a corner. This where things get really heated up! I moved towards her corner and punched her gut a couple of times making her screaming and grunt. The people count how many times I punched until the ref said to get out of the corner. I grabbed her and swung her around by the arm, but she did the same making me go into a corner. I act like I was hurt but it didn't really. Trying to act like I was a little out of, she started running towards me. I quit the act and brought my foot up nailing her in the face sending a smacking sound echoing through the arena. She went down to the ground I pinned her. BANG... BANG... BANG! Bell rang and the match was over. The ref brought up my arm up letting the world know I won. I left the ring, but I didn't get to leave the arena.

Some music started playing that wasn't my own. I looked at the entrance and saw Dolph Ziggler. What the hell!? I question.

"Hello ladies, how are we doing tonight?" He asked in a flirty tone. I didn't answer. "Listen Virus I'll get straight to it" He spoke stopping the flirting, what does he want? "You see... I have always had a special place for you in my heart, deep down inside" What the hell is he doing?! "So I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me to my match with Seth Rollins tonight?" He asked and my heart stopped. I was confused. Why would he ask such a thing? I never even knew he had feelings for me. Unless he is playing me? I couldn't answer because I didn't have one. "Listen you don't have to answer now, but let me know before my match. Okay?" He said and the walked out. What the actual hell just happened?