Part 8

It was another week. Seth and Dolph had not texted me all week. After leaving hair and makeup, I walked past the men's locker room I heard a voice from behind me.

"Virus!" I turned and saw Dolph, I sighed and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Dolph" he smiled and pulled me into a hug. Feeling uncomfortable I decided to give in, I said I would do what he wanted. Only to protect Seth. We both pulled away.

"Guess who I have a match with tonight" He seemed excited.

"Who?" I tried my best to seem interested.

"Seth Rollins" Uh Oh. I mean I knew Seth would win but I knew that someone was going to get badly hurt.

"What?!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna teach him a lesson about laying his hands on my lady." Is that the only reason? I smiled and he began to walk away. Then he stopped and came back.

"Oh, and you're going to be at ringside for me" Before I could abject he ran back to the locker room. Maybe this was good, last time I was at ringside Dolph lost, but I started to doubt that Seth would win the match now.

I walked around for a bit when I saw the Shield. I began to approach them but my plan was to walk around them. Then I thought I should maybe warn him about tonight. Would that be cheating? Who cares? Seth has to beat Dolph.

"Seth!" I called out.

The group looked at me. I was so hoping they wouldn't walk away. They all looked at each other and Seth came over.

"What do you want?" He sounded irritated. Was it because of last week?

"I came to warn you about your match with Dolph" He was confused.

"What is it? Why are you warning me about my match with your boyfriend?" Boyfriend? I thought he knew why I did what I did.

"He isn't my boyfriend, but I had to tell you... No. Nevermind, I hope you get distracted" I figured he doesn't need to know. If he gets hurt it's his own fault... I hope.

*later*

The match was about to begin. Seth was already out now it was time for Dolph and me.

"Kick his ass," I said. Dolph looked at me but I didn't look at him. The music began and we walked out. He did his little dance and then wrapped one arm around me as we continued to walk to the ring. I looked up and saw Seth's face. He was not happy, I think he was ready to kill Dolph and me. Dolph got into the ring and the match began. I didn't know who I was cheering for, even though I was still angry with Seth that doesn't mean I don't want him to win.

The 2 of them were in the corner closest to where I was standing. Seth was sitting on the ground and Dolph was heading to the other corner. The feelings I had for Seth overcame me. I approached him while Dolph had his back turned. I brought my hand up and pulled his face towards me.

"I'm sorry" I looked into his eyes, that were tired with pain. "I promise you'll walk out of this ring with me by your side," I said and kissed his cheek. I backed up and watched him slowly get up. Dolph ran towards him and he did his signature kick to the face. Dolph went down and Seth pinned him. BANG... BANG... BANG... Seth won the match.

Getting into the ring I walked up to Dolph first. I looked down at him and he was still out of it from Seth's hard kick to face. I looked at Seth who was looking at me. He was out of breath but he still had a look in his eyes. I wanted to hold him so badly, but did he want the same from me?