Part 16

Once I got changed out of my tear-filled sleeve sweater and shorts, and into a dress appropriate for the bar, Dolph and I headed down the street to the nearest bar. We went in and there were people dancing, drinking, and only God knows how many girls with officially 21 crowns.

But what caught my eyes were 2 people that I knew. Bayley and Seth. From what I could see Bayley was chatting up Seth, and he was just ignoring her every word and just drinking. Dolph also noticed them.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" Dolph asked. I figured I came here to have a good time and I wasn't going to the let one I stabbed in the back get in my way. If anything maybe this would help.

"No, it's okay," I said to Dolph. We held each other's hands and went over to the bar. The tender came over.

"What can I get ya?" He asked.

"2 beers," Dolph said. I happened to glance over at Bayley and Seth. Seth was looking at me, we happened to make eye contact.

"Hi" I lipped over at him. He just rolled his eyes and continued drinking. The drinks came. I took a sip and was grossed out by the taste, but I didn't really care.

An hour or so later, I was sitting on one of the stools at the counter. Seth and Bayley were still in the same spots. Dolph got hit on by some girls and moved over to where they were sitting. I happened to glance at Dolph who was getting up and walking over to me.

"Hey, feeling any better," He asked smelling strongly like alcohol.

"Yeah, sure. Hey maybe you should stop drinking for tonight" I said reaching for his beer.

"Nope, I'm just getting started, pretty lady" Ugh! I hate drunk people. Rolling my eye I got off the stool and began to walk away. I didn't get far though. I felt someone grab my wrist. Turning quickly Dolph had a drunk smile. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" He said pulling me into him.

"Away from you" I pushed him away and started speed walking.

When I was at the end of the counter Dolph grabbed my arm again. But when I turned, I was slapped and fell to the floor. I looked back up at Dolph he took a few steps towards me. Only to fall over next to me, not because he was drunk, but because Seth had come up behind him and began to attack him.

"Leave her alone you drunk asshole!" Seth yelled. I tried to get up but once again I hurt my ankle.

"Hey take it outside!" the bartender yelled. Once the sentence was finished Seth got off of Dolph.

"Bayley, can you please escort Dolph outside?" Seth said out of breath and sweaty.

"Sure," She said. Helping Dolph up off the floor. Surprisingly he actually listened to her commands, unlike mine. Seth came over and knelt down in front of me.

"Are you hurt?" he asked with such compassion. Why he still cared about me? I don't know.

"Once again I think I buckled my ankle" I chuckled a little and so did he.

"You have a real act for that don't you?" He smiled.

"Maybe it could be my new living" I smiled. He then put one arm under my legs and the other on my back and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around him.

I felt so much warmth, comfort, and... love. But I think I broke every chance of him loving me again.