The Little Thing (2)

Hiccup x Reader

His hair.

You would be surprised to find out that it has a mind of its own. Most of the time, he simply combs out the tangles for the day and let it do its own magic. Sometimes, you would make fun of his mullet that he grows out and say it's longer than yours (even though it's not) just to tease him.

One day, you two were planning an outing after mentioning it's been a while and we're getting ready together. You wore your usual but adding a bit of color to your lips and combing your hair more neat and tighter braid. You went to check on Hiccup after vocalizing that you were ready.

Your eyes widen when you turned the corner and found why Hiccup was taking a bit longer than normal.

He turned to you with the most slick back and neat hair you've ever seen on a Viking.

"Um," you uttered speechless at the scene in front of you, "What are you doing?"

"Well," he sheepishly grinned, "I wanted to surprise you. And this is something I discovered a while ago while going through the usual."

You raised a brow when you started thinking why his slicked hair looked familiar when a thought hit you.

"Is that Toothless' saliva?"

"...no..."

WARNING: A little mature for you younger audience.

Your lips.

They were probably the most softest body part he has ever kissed upon you (and he has pretty much everywhere on you). He would catch himself staring whether it subconscious or not. They were pink and full to him, and he would never get bored of kissing them.

He would nibble and suck and he would still not get enough from your lips.

He would love the silent noises you made and would come from your lips; from the sighs of contentment to the silent moans you would make when you two were molded together making love.

Other times, quick witty comments would be made from the lips he would kiss, such as this one.

"You know," you started, "if you didn't run into that Terror, none of this would ever happen."

Hiccup ran into some trouble making Terrors and was trying to capture some of them to train but they led him into a trap where Monstrous Nightmares were waiting for him to snack on and got scratched in the process of running away.

He hissed at the slight stinging pain of the cleanser medicine Gothi made for him before you wrapped his torso with bandages.

"There," you finished. To add a little sympathy to your significant other, you gently kissed his back right above the bandages were at.

Hiccup turned to you in interest when he felt your tender kiss. He immediately straddled you as he dove in for a long kiss on the lips. You welcomed the kiss as you kissed back.

Word Count: 475

Status: UNEDITED, series

Note: Ugh, why did I write that last bit?

Have a discord?

Interested in what would be updated next?

How about some sneak peaks for the next upload?

Check out my discord! It's posted in my bio!