I Don't Want To Be Saved (Part 3)

Hiccup x Kidnapped!Reader

Despite what you though, Viggo kept his word and treated you like a prisoned guess. He made daily visit in checking your recovery and even brought a specialist for reassurance. But, you were still alive for your dear life. Even with Hiccup keeping his end of the deal, Ryker would give anything to break it and end your life. You overheard Ryker having a conversation with his brother.

"The boy doesn't have to know that she's gone."

It still gives you chills at how cold he was. You wonder how Viggo can be so different but the same as his brother. It made you keep your guard up for any visit of any and all Dragon Hunters. Viggo seemed to notice your tense nature or if it was just your nature, but he wouldn't blame you. Still, he kept caution as you gathered your strength back and put you in shackles. This only concerned you more because it just means you're even more vulnerable towards the violent brother.

A loud shrieking sound came from the door of your prison open. You immediately shrunk to the farthest corner in your room when you saw it was Ryker. You didn't a sound but it seemed he followed you with his eyes. He stalked to the cell bars and grinned wickedly.

"Relax, princess," he chuckled, "Your lover is persistent and wanted to pay a little visit."

"What?" you decided not to correct him from what he said, but you knew what he meant. You were just surprised and confused that he said Hiccup was here. I thought the deal was to keep away and from causing anymore trouble.

Two guards came from the open door and one of them unlocked your cell door. The other came over to you and grabbed the chain that connected to your shackles. With a grunt, you followed him out the prison door. The guard who held your chains was in front of you, Ryker was behind you, and the last guard was behind him. You followed the speed of the guard and kept silent, knowing Ryker's temper.

A beam of light was coming closer with every step you took. It became a blinding light when you took a step into it. You had to squint and raise your hands to block the light that burned your eyes. The sky was so clear; it's not what you were used to on Berk and being held underground as prisoner with the only light being torches. When was the last time you saw actual sunlight? When was the last time you were outside at all? You noticed how pale you've become and was disappointed that you weren't a healthy color like how you used to be.

Your thoughts were interrupted with a shove from behind and Ryker's voice commanded, "Keep moving, wench."

You did what you were told. After finally adjusting to the brightness, you let your hands hang down again and focused o not tripping as you kept up with the pace of the first guard. The four of you walked up to an arena looking area. The guard stopped his momentum keeping you at the very top as you saw three figures; one was a big figure and black while the other two was human size. Viggo looked up with his calm stance of his arms behind him and caught your eye. The brunet in front of him did the same action but called out your name.

"[Name]!"

"Hiccup!" you called back and even took a step towards him. The guard that held your chains yanked you back and you cried out in shock. Because he hadn't seen you in so long and missing you like crazy, he took a step towards where you are. Ryker saw the movement and yanked you towards him with your back against his chest as he pulled out a knife in one swift motion.

"That's as far as you go, rider," Ryker warned.

"Considering how I'm in no control of the situation up there," Viggo advised, "I suggest you don't test my brother's patience."

Hiccup took a step back, taking Viggo's advice. His eyes looked up to you and you notice the desperate longing he gave you. He didn't even attempt to hide it in front of his enemies. Toothless cooed towards your way when he saw you. It seems even after all this time, he still remembers you. And, after what felt like a long time, you smiled.

"I'm okay, Hiccup," you called out from the silence, "They've been taking care of me. You don't have worry about me."

Hiccup was about to speak whatever was on his mind but before a sound could come out, Viggo intercepted, "See, as agreed, you could see how well she was and you can be on your way."

"Please," he begged, "let me talk to her."

Ryker's hold on you tightened and you held back a gasp. "A deal's a deal," he growled, "the moment you see how healthy she it, you leave from this camp."

"She's someone dear to me," Hiccup continued to Viggo, "please, I just want a closer look."

"I suggest you go, Hiccup," Viggo solemnly disagreed. He looked hesitant and he wanted to give the boy a chance but his brother was too wild and reckless. He didn't want a bloodbath. "My brother is right about the deal."

"Hiccup," you called out in reassurance, "I'm fine, really. As long as you keep your end of the deal, they promised to not to harm me." You knew it could be a lie if Ryker really wanted to be, but it was working so far. "Go before they change their mind!"

Hiccup stared up into your eyes. You couldn't pin point the emotion they strongly displayed but you know it was only meant for you. Hiccup slowly nodded and slowly saddled Toothless. Before Toothless lifted off into flight, Hiccup looked back up to you for the last time. He flew off.

Word Count: 999

Status: UNEDITED, series

Note: Check out my discord! It's in my bio! It's keeps up with all the updates on upcoming chapters.

And also, I've updated my bio and there should be a schedule on how my updates should look like for each book update.

Thanks for reading!