Chapter 9-Complications

"Your WHAT?" I quickly let go of the mutt , leaving him catching up with his breath .

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!" He chocked out , grabbing his chair to sit .

I looked around and saw a few eyes on us , damn peoples .

"I don't think he's only a 'ex-boss' Aubby, I don't like this guy . He's too Possesive . AND THATS MY JOB TO BE POSSESIVE OVER YOU . " he started to poke the salad on his plate with his fork .

I growled lowly , this dude is getting into my nerves . She's mine and mine only .

"He's really my-" she tried to explain but I cutted through , adding "Boyfriend" at the end .

Both of them looked at me like I'd just ate a baby panda . You heard me right , she's mine .

"Mr.Federico , I think there must've be a slight misunderstanding over here .. " She letted out a few awkward chuckle , sounding nervous all of a sudden.

"Zack , just Zack . How many times so I have to tell you that hmm muffin ? " I lean forward and tilted her chin lightly . My insides were twitching for me trying to hold back my laughter . The mutt is already burning his head off with this scene playing right in front if him .

Aubrey looked at me , eyes wide opened .

"A boyfriend ? Seriously Aubby ?! Without telling me ?! " He suddenly snapped , placing a hand across his chest , faking his heartache .

I rolled my eyes , "I don't think she have the time mutt , we started yesterday that is . "

He raised his brows , "Am not asking you but what are you and who are you to date my beautiful sister ? "

I let out a few chukle , before turning serious all of a sudden , "Zack , Zack Federico . "I pulled out my name card and placed it right in front of him .

His eyes were all wide opened , his jaw dropped as he tried to scan my face for a hint of joke .

"Federico ? As In , Federico corp Federico? Holy Fudgepops this is gold . " He murmured the last part , looking at the name card that I'd just handed him .

"Uhm Zack ..? We need to talk after this . " She whispered at my ear , nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her ear .

"Sure , anytime muffin ." I smiled , circling my hand at the small of her back , trying to soothe up her nervousness .

"So you're dating a multi billionaire and you had your mouth shut about it this whole afternoon.? "He squeaked , looking at Aubrey .

"We're not official yet Travis . " She sighed out , rolling her eyes .

Did she just approved my protest ? Did she just amitted that we're dating but we just hadn't make it official even though I don't even know we're really dating each other .

"Can I have a word with him ? " He asks , his eyes not leaving mine .

"Sure .. "She answered , looking at me with uncertain eyes .

"Sure . We'll only be out for a couple of minutes muffin , wait here and stay okay ? " When I said 'stay' , I mean it , I don't want her running away from me , ever again .

She slowly nodded , her eyes not leaving Travis's , waiting for him to change his mind .

He stood up , walking towards the exit , with me following suit .

"So , what do You want from her ? Informations ? Sex ? or you're just using her to archive one of your business contracts ? " He went straight down to business , crossing his arms , staring me down .