Chapter 22 - Please wake up.

Zack's P.O.V

"Lack of nutritions , lack of water in her system , her organ's not functioning well , she's been torturing herself a lot , and her wolf had been shutting her out since . Do you have any idea how terrible her condition is ? " Aunt Belle snapped , looking at my still unconscious mate .

It's been 2 and a half months . Two and a freaking half month since she'd fallen into coma and everyday her heartbeat is hanging on a thin thread .

The flaws on her skin faded long ago , her figure were shrinking by this moment and all we could do is just watch .

"Can't anyone fix her up ? I'll do what ever it takes , name the price , I don't care , I want her back .. " I sobbed at her tiny hands , cherishing at her thinning scent .

"I'm sorry Zack , we've tried all the doctors across the globe but her condition is just too miserable for them to hold it in . " , mom gave me a gentle rub on the back . It kind of hurts mom too that Aubrey is in coma , it affected everyone of us . She's a wolf ,she's supposed to be repairing herself up .. but she starved herself , there's not enough nutritions to do that so .I swear if she woke up , I'll bring her to places and give her every slice of pizza she desires .

"It's all your fault . I thought I'd trusted you with her . " Travis said silently , the spiky end of his chin showed that he'd not been shaving for a few weeks now . He'd beat the crap out of me since the moment the news broke to him but I don't mind at all , I kind of deserve it .

Why am I the one bringing her pain when I'm supposed to make her happy ?

"Can I have some alone time with her ? Please ? "

Travis glared at me , but he stood up somehow . "Take your time . " Aunt belle whispered , dragging mom along with her .

As soon as the sound of the door being closed reached my ears , I broke down .

"There's so much you've been missing out cara , we really wanted you to wake up and see us again . I don't care if you'll ignore me again after you wake up , I don't even care if you'll kill me , I just wanted you to wake up and let me see those beautiful eyes of yours again . Please wake up , I promise that I'll make it up to you , I'll bring you to places , and there's so many things that we hadn't do . I hadn't even kissed you right , I hadn't got the chance to tell you I love you again , you have to wake up Aubrey , I love you . " I kissed her hand , rubbing it against my cheeks .

----------

Aubrey's P.O.V

'I LOVE YOU' the same familiar voice came echoing inside my head .

Days passed and I could feel myself getting weaker by seconds. I used to be breathing just fine , but as days passed , I could feel my throat getting thinner , as if drawing another breath is fragile .

I couldn't feel my limbs , heck I can't even lift my lids. Zack's scent had been with me since i don't know when but his scent is just there .

Had he came ? Nope , Alexis must've turned into a sweetheart and brought some of Zack's clothes to soothe me down I guess .

My wolf is dying and I could feel it . 'Rejected' was the only word she kept repeating , until one day she sort of just died down . Jeez I'd never know how rejected would kill a female , and now I've got the best of it . How wonderful .

Suddenly , my wolf stirred . She letted out a soft whine , announcing her woke .

'Mate . Here . ' She whispered weakly , as if it's on her last breath .

'No Violette , we rejected Carlos , remember ? '

'No . Mate . Feel Mate . Mate Here . Mate Zack . " With that , I'd lost her again . She's so weak , yet so determined .