3

I couldn't believe it. I actually won! In 3 days, I'm going to meet the man I've had a crush on since TVD started and the cast of my favourite TV show!

3 days later...

I arrived at the airport. Nicole hugged me so tight that if I hugged her anymore, I probably would of suffocated. 

"Love you Ava, take loads of pictures!"

"I will, love you Ni!"

I boarded the plane to Georgia. I was excited and nervous at the same time. Lots of thoughts were going through my brain. What if they don't like me? What if I embarrass myself? What if I mess up? I eventually fell asleep.

When I got off of the plane, I went to the baggage claim to get my luggage. It was so hot, a lot hotter than London. When I finally found my luggage, I looked at the email Julie Plec sent me about the hotel I'm staying at and my car rental confirmation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Julie Plec

To: Ava Williams

Hi Ava! Congrats on winning the competition, we all can't wait to meet you! You will be staying at the Tribbiani Hotel and I've attached the hotel booking and the car rental confirmation. We will see you tomorrow!

Call me on 229-21-5138 if there's any issues.

Julie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got in a cab and it took me to the car rental place. I picked up my rental car and put the directions for the hotel into the GPS. When I checked into the hotel, it was midnight. I changed into my PJ's and layed down in bed, thinking about what tomorrow will bring. I eventually fell asleep.