7

I was on my way to Ian's dressing room when Paul was walking towards me.

"Hey Ava, Ian's girlfriend, Nikki, just broke up with him, that's why he wanted me to come to his dressing room. He just needs a distraction, and I'm needed on set, so can you keep an eye on him?"

"Yes of course." I said.

Paul hugged me.

"Thanks Ava. He trusts you, he wouldn't let me leave unless it was you who was going to him. He's my best friend, and I hate to see him hurt." He said.

"Yeah, I understand, I'll go and check on him."

Paul hugged me once more before he went back to set. I knocked on Ian's door. I heard quiet sobs through the door.

"Ian?" I said.

No answer. I slowly opened the door. I saw Ian sitting on the couch, crying. It broke my heart to see him like this. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him, letting him know I'm here for him. We stayed like this for about 10 minutes, until he finally spoke.

"Thank you." He said.

"For what? I laughed. Ian, your my friend, and I will support you through anything," I said to him.

"Have you spoke to Nikki since?" I asked him.

"No, she cheated on me. I was always faithful to her. How stupid am I?" He said, still tears in his eyes.

"Ian, listen to me. Your not stupid, far from it. If anyone is stupid, it's Nikki. She cheated on one of the most caring, selfless and charming guys I've ever met. It's her loss. Just remember you always have me and Paul." I said.

He looked at me like he was a lost puppy.

"She also wants half of the foundation, which I said no too."

"You've put your heart and soul into the ISF, and if you didn't open the foundation, we would have never met." I said

"I know this sounds silly since I've only known you for a day, but I feel like I can tell you anything, like we've known each other for years."

"I feel the same way." I said.

"Have you told the others about Nikki? I could tell them if your not ready."

"No, I should do it. He said. But will you be in the group chat when I tell them for moral support?"

"Of course." I said.

After Ian felt a bit better, we both headed home. I was catching up on Suits (the TV show) when I got a notification through.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smoldy😏

Hey, I think I'm ready to tell the others.

That's great! How you doin'? (friends quote intended)

Smoldy😏

Haha. I'm feeling better after our talk.

That's good to hear Smolderhalder. Now, get your ass onto the group chat and tell them!

Smoldy😏

Ok, miss I'm on a mission.

Don't think I didn't notice that Damon quote.

Smoldy😏

You love it. ;)