14 & 16

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Finn was feeling better after having a depressive episode for almost a month. He had spent days going to various doctors and adjusting to medication.

"Are you coming to school next week?" said Cassie on the phone.

"Yeah. I feel fucking fantastic," said Finn. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing planned. Alexandra is with Dylan, and Lexi's out of town this weekend. Want to come over? My parents aren't home."

.

Finn had a grin plastered on his face.

"What's with your face?" said Cassie.

"I have a surprise for you."

"What?"

"Have you ever smoked weed?"

.

"No, you need to actually inhale it. It needs to go into your lungs. Don't just puff all of it out," said Finn.

Cassie took a long drag and almost choked. Finn busted out laughing.

"Shit, shit, it fucking hurts," she was choking and coughing.

"Oh my, you're such a baby!"

"I'm not a fucking baby! I just inhaled too much!" Cassie was still coughing and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Finn laughed then scooted closer until they were in each other's faces, sitting on the floor. He reached out and wiped her tears.

"You're so cute," he said.

"Fuck off!"

They smoked the rest of Finn's stash, Cassie watching him carefully roll the joints with his long fingers. Cassie was feeling weird, but a good kind of weird. She felt like she was floating or dreaming. She felt tired but she never wanted to wake up.

She wanted to rest her head on Finn's lap. So she did.

Finn didn't flinch. He just played with her hair instead.

"I miss your long hair," he said.

"Shut up. That was ages ago. Just get over it."

"Never."

Cassie still coughed every single time she took a drag and Finn made fun of her every single time.

"Not all of us are freaking thugs, you know," said Cassie.

"Thugs?" Finn laughed. "Cass, is this really your first time?"

There was no use in denying it. "Yes," she admitted.

Finn didn't laugh or make fun of her.