1- Maddie's idea

Maddie, Mackenzie, Jess, Michelle, Andrea and Katie all sat around Jess' living room bored, when Andrea decided to put on a movie. After all the girls agreed that finding memo was the film they wanted to watch, Andrea bent down to put the disc into the DVD player. However, she didn't realise that her blue underwear was visible to everyone. This especially caught Maddie's eyes, who grabbed them and yanked them up to Andrea's shoulders. After painfully yelling, Andrea picked the wedgie and laughed with the rest of the girls.

"I have an idea", Maddie excitedly said. After the other girls asked her what she was talking about, she began to give them her pitch:

" let's play a wedgie game. Look, I'll show you." Maddie then grabbed some dice from a draw and sat down at the table. 

" we shall all have a designated number, one to six. If your number is rolled, you get a wedgie, or whatever else we decide to do to you".

The other girls laughed but agreed. 

Designated numbers:

1- Maddie

2- Mackenzie

3- Jess

4- Michelle

5-Andrea

6-Katie

"Before we start, we must decide what the punishment will be." Maddie said.

After a quick discussion, the girls agreed that the loser would receive a hanging wedgie from the top of the stair well.

The number that rolled was the number 2. Mackenzie was about to be punished.