5- Michelle

Jess yanked michelle's Whitey tities and hooked then on the door knob.

" shall we go inside and get a drink?" Maddie asked Jess. "Yeah sure". Jess replied. Maddie was the first to walk in, and shut the door. Then Jess, and then Katie, and then Andrea, who promised to bring Mackenzie one out, as she was obviously unable to get one for herself. Every time the door opened and closed, Michelle regretted her decision to play this game. This happened on the way out as well. "I hate you". Michelle shouted at Jess and Maddie, who simultaneously grabbed her orange shorts, and let them drop to her ankles. 

"What's the final punishment?" Maddie asked Jess. 

"Well...how about..." Jess had an evil smile on her face. " THe next punishment is EVERY punishment that has been given so far."

"Ok." Maddie said, with a smirk on her face.

"And, the person will be forced to have an accident when hanging from the tree," Jess smirked, clearly thinking that she was going to win.

"But, they must wee AND poo them self". Maddie smirked just as Jess did.

"Deal!" They both shook hands.

Jess rolled the dice...

If it rolled no.1, then Maddie would be punished, but if it landed on no.3, then Jess would receive it instead.

The dice continued to roll.

Despite their embarrassment from earlier, Mackenzie, Katie, Andrea and Michelle watched intensely. 

The dice rolled a number 2.

Jess was about to be punished.