4-Andrea

So far, Mackenzie (rolled no.2) had received a hanging wedgie from a tree, with her bright yellow panties, and her jeans had been pulled down by  Maddie.

Also, Katie (rolled no.6) had her trousers and underwear pulled down by Andrea.

Now, Andrea was about to receive a stink face from Michelle (as she had came up with the idea).

"I don't wanna do this guys" Andrea freaked out, but was interrupted by Michelle who pulled down Andreas leggings, exposing her blue thong, and pushed her besides the back garden fence. Maddie and Jess held Andreas arms so she couldn't move, whilst Michelle dropped her orange shorts and her white tighty whites. Her bum came closer to Andreas face, before making contact. After 5 seconds of Michelle rubbing her bum in Andreas face, she let out a huge loud and proud fart, and moved away, dressing herself again. 

Andreas face looked horrified and in shock, she bailed out of the way, and coughed repetitively, completely ignoring the fact that her leggings were down.

Now, only Maddie (no.1), Jess (no.3), and Michelle (no.4), were left. 

Maddie was about to speak, but Jess interrupted her. "It's my house, so I should get to choose the next punishment.  Maddie and Michelle agreed. 

"Hurry up, my butt is killing!" Mackenzie yelled, still hanging in the tree. Maddie suddenly turned around and walked towards Mackenzie. "No, no. What are you doing?" Mackenzie said, panicked. Then, Maddie took Mackenzie's jeans from her ankles and threw them on the grass. Mackenzie just sobbed, as she couldn't do anything.

Jess thought for a few minutes, but eventually came up with an idea. "The next punishment is that someone will be tied to the door handle by their underpants, so every time someone opens or closes the door, they will receive a brutal wedgie." Maddie and Michelle nodded their head in agreement.

Jess then rolled the dice. It landed on no.4. 

Michell was about to receive her punishment...