Part 19

First of all my dear friends... please pray for kerala is almost sinking in flood... I dont know whats happening here from the past few weeks... heavy rains, storms and flood all over here..only I know is everyone is suffering very much... So please pray for kerala... Its a kind request.....
Also the keraliats over here... I hope you all are good.. stay safe frnds...

Anu's Pov

We reached railway station by 7:45.

A: Jai.. did you know... when ever I see this train na my mind will go to Dilwale Dulhaniye Le Gayege scene...

J: Me too... what a movie na.. my all time favourate...

A: Jai...

J: hmm...

A: what if we recreate the scene...

J: What...?

A: Yeah.. let me get in train first... then when the train start to move you run to me.. I will give you hand and help to in... how us it...

J: But in movie Kajol is running na..

A: ah.. thats because.. I am afraid.. soo😬

J: hmm.... ok..

A: Thank you...

I got in the train and was standing at the door.
I asked him to move little far...

The train started... I asked him to come... and extended my arms...

He was about to run when one man hit him.... he started to argue with the man, while the train's speed increased.

A: Jai... come fast.!!!

My voice caught his attention and he started to run...but that was not an easy task... I streched my arms as I could. He ran fastly... but couldnt reach the train's speed.

He gave up finally. It was my first train journey and in this night I cant go alone... I am scared... also, I cant leave him... so I took a deep breath and.....

Ouchh!!!!

I fell down on my bag.. Jai ran towards me..

J: Anu... are you okay...

I nodded....
He helped me to wake up.

J: Are you mad. Why did you jump like that. If anything happened to you.. you know how dangerous it is na anu. Acting childish all the time. I dont know when will you be mature.

A: Breath Jai...

He glared at me..

J: Tell me why did you jump..?

A: I dont want to leave you....

For a while we looked each other, I understood what I said... I looked to the other side. But that was right... i cant leave him...

We enquired about the next train and they told its only in morning. We cant go home, as it was in a distance. We sat on the bench.

A; Jai... Jai...

He was on angry mode...

J: What...

A: I am starving...

J: So what... do onething.. eat me..

A: Why are you angry on me.. what did I do...?

He turned towards me with a glare..

J: What did you do.... you asked me to recreate DDLJ scene... so I missed the train.. if you didnt jumped out, I could have go to home... now look where are we...

I just bent my head..." sorry " I said.

After taking a deep breath he asked...

J: Hungry ?

I nodded without looking at him.

J: Why not... neither you ate lunch nor dinner in your home going excitement.
      Stop looking down and come.

I walked behind him without uttering a word like a good kid. He the dragged me to near him keeping his hands on my shoulder with a smile....