The Promo & Leap

Hey guys... I am back after a looong time... no no.. dont take ur weapons to attack me.
I know I soooo late😬
Actually I was thinking for a new plot for the story...
& finally I got it...
Yes.. its a 3 loong year leap..
So come lets see, what our Jai and Anu is doing now..

T

he two reporters,... (R1 , R2) of two different channels ,are at two distant spots... waiting for the two celebrities

R1: Hello viewers... welcome to our special interview program..."Time with celebrities"

R2: So as you all were waiting eagerly... we are here to share some happy moments with your favourate stars...

R1: And today's guest... yes, the new era of music has started... The crown prince of tollywood music Mr.Jai Malhotra....

R2: Any guess about today's guest ? I will help you... She is a well known actress who came to the industry, unexpectedly and now she is the lady superstar... Ms.Anu Shetty...

R1: How are you Jai.. doing good..?

J: Yeah... all good..

R2: So tell me, how you came to the industry...

Anu: I still dont know how...(laughing).

J: Maybe that was my destiny...

The reporters, asked many questions about their carrer and life..

R2 & R1: So Jai/Anu, what do say about love...?

Anu smilied...

A:Love is a magic..

J: Love is like a dream...

A: It happens without our knowledge..

J: And we start to enjoy it to fullest...

A: The magic, when we start to belive it...

J: And when we start to live in it...we woke from the dream..

A: understanding the truth that it was just a magic..

J: ...it was just a dream...

Anu's PA called her....
At the same time Jai's phone rang..

A: Thanks for the talk...

J: I should leave now..

Both of the stood from their respective seats...

R1: Excuse me sir... can you say about the gossips on your and filmactress Anu's relationship. And the pic which is trending in name of your engagement

Jai stopped for a while...

Anu turned back and smiled..

A: We were college friends...

J: Thats all... we are going to meet today after 3 years...

A: For the function I am here now...

Anu stepped out of the hotel, a piller aside, from the other door Jai stepped out...

They walked to their respective cars, parked in opposite direction. She opened the door, he looked at her, tilting his head.. so as she...

The smile dissappeared from their faces... it turned into anger... and pain... they entered their respective cars and flew off in opposite directions...

Excited ?
I am super excited... wanna know what happened to their life.. changed drastically...?
Stay tunned...😉