Chap. 3

"Kai!" Elsa shouted to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, your highness?" He replied.

Elsa was worried. "Send someone to bring Hans to the castle."

"But... your highness he-"

"I want Hans HERE. TODAY."

"Y-yes queen Elsa..." his voice trailed off as he walked away from the bottom of the steps. He reached a crowd of servants washing clothes. "Who wants to go to the Southern Isles," He gulped loudly. "To fetch Hans?" A faint mumble fell across the crowd and Kai's eyes shifted rapidly. He waited a while before a young woman offered to do it, and they had her on a boat within minutes.

"Elsa... wants me to come to Arendelle?" The young woman silently nodded. "Why? Is this a scam of some sort?!" He practically yelled. She shook her head, still not speaking. "Humph. Ok.... I'll go."

As Hans stepped off the boat, he began thinking. Why would Elsa want me to come to Arendelle? Does she- no! She wouldn't! He gulped as the castle doors were opened for him. Everyone gave him either strange or scared looks, and he just ignored most of them, strutting up the stairs to where Elsa was standing.

"Queen Elsa. I'm very sorry for what I did the last time I saw you, and I just want to know why you have brought me here." He said quite sternly. Elsa rolled her eyes and pulled him into her room.

"You need to help me rule Arendelle!" She whisper-shouted at him.

"I knew it!" Hans yelled. "I knew you liked me!"

"WHAT?!" Elsa exclaimed. Hans gave her a confused look. She had to think. FAST. "Hooooow did you find out?" Elsa awkwardly grinned in hope her plan would work.

"Well, it was obvious!" Hans explained excitedly. "I knew you wanted to marry me once you brought me here!"

MARRY HIM?! How big of a dip is this guy to think that I would EVER marry him!? Elsa thought. But I have to do it... or I might never get Anna back!

"Yes," Elsa sternly told him. "I want to marry you!" She gave him a lop-sided smile and nodded her head slowly.

Hans marched out to the balcony, where many of the people who lived in Arendelle stood, confused. "Me and Elsa are getting married!" He shouted down to them. Their eyes lit up, but none as bright as Elsa's. She came up behind him, her eyes sad, but she just nodded.

"We are to marry in a week." She declared, her hands shaking. Everyone mumbled and a few people gave Hans dirty looks. I only have a week to bring Anna back.

((Yaaaaaay! A long chapter! I have the horrible habit of making chapters short soooo...

QOTD: Apples or bananas? 🍏🍌

AOTD: APPLES FTW! 💕🍏

So.... yeah.))