Part 7 || YOLO

1 month later

Betty: Guys... this is Alice Betty's mom and something happened to Betty
Kevin: WHAT!
Veronica: Is she okay?
Jughead: What happened!
Betty: Um, she attempted suicide
Cheryl: WHAT!
Veronica: Oh My God!
Jughead: Betty...
Kevin: Why?
Betty: I read her diary and she wrote that she was really depressed after a breakup and her best friend was threatening her to do bad stuff to her.
Jughead has left this conversation
Veronica: ARCHIE!!!
Kevin: Where is he?
Betty: What's the deal with Archie?
Cheryl: Archie used to terrorize Betty but we thought we put an end to that.
Veronica: Is Betty...
Veronica: dead?
Betty: NO, NO she is in the hospital, you can come see her whenever you like
Kevin: Thank you Mrs. Cooper!
Betty: Anytime.
Betty has left the conversation
Veronica: wow...
Kevin: Let's go visit her
Veronica: I'll come
Cheryl: Same
Toni: Can I come?
Cheryl: SURE!!
Jughead: Can I tag along?
Kevin: Of course.
Veronica: Why all caps?
Cheryl: No reason...

IRL
JUGHEAD'S POV
We got to the hospital and were very anxious. Tears were already coming down Veronica's eyes. Mrs. Cooper to us to her room. I wanted to see Betty don't get me wrong, but I felt guilty. I couldn't help to think I did this to her. I made her depressed. When I saw Betty and immediately turned around and dashed. I went to the bathroom and cried.

BETTY'S POV
I saw the whole gang walk in but Jug ran out and I wondered why. I was so happy to see everyone. Veronica started crying in my arms. Yes, it was true. I tried killing myself. I'm now glad that I didn't because I would miss these people too much. We all talked for hours.

JUGHEAD'S POV
I finally decided to go see Betty after hours of crying. I walked into the hospital room and Betty was reading a magazine. "Hey Betty," I said. " Hi Juggy why did you run out the room earlier?" Betty questioned. I replied, "Your mom told all of us why you did this to yourself and I was the reason I am so sorry." "I forgive you, Jug," Betty said crying. " I love you Betty," I whispered. " I love you too," Betty said. I leaned in a gave Betty a long passionate kiss. I really loved her. We kept kissing until we were interrupted by Archie. And he had a gun in his hand.

AN:
- this chapter is inspired by my friend Winnie who committed suicide 2 days ago || R.I.P.
- the more you vote the more I post (do it for Winnie)
- any ideas... comment below!
- enjoy your day!