Part 10 || The Future

10 years later...

Jughead and Betty moved to New York and got married. They had two children named Brandon and Juliet. Jughead is still a serpent but is also 2 time bestselling author. Betty works for the New York Times as a top journalist. They still visit Riverdale occasionally.
Veronica also moved back to New York, her home state. She is a world renowned fashion designer. She's not married but is looking for love. Veronica visits Betty and Jughead when she can because she loves playing with Brandon and Juliet. She has been craving a chocolate malt milkshake with extra malt for forever. She is thinking of visiting Cheryl and Toni.
Speaking of Cheryl and Toni, they decided to stay in Riverdale. Toni is Serpent Queen and Cheryl is mayor of the town. They are soon to be married.
Kevin decided to make a Youtube channel to talk about all the tea he wanted to. Kevin became more and more famous until he decided to move to Los Angeles to have a bigger space to work. He was like the Shane Dawson from Riverdale. Kevin was in to Vidcon which in his book is one of his greatest achievements. Kevin is also looking for love like Veronica.
Now Archie was finally caught and arrested for shooting Jughead and for other mutiness crimes. He sits in a top security prison in Arizona, regretting everything he did and wishes he could start over.
As for the rest of the group, on graduation day they decided not to end the the groupchat but keep it going. Every day the groupchat is overflowing with conversations just like it was when they were younger.

AN: I know I ended the story in a bad place but I was getting tired of the storyline it was my first story on Wattpad so it was not written well. So this is the end of this story and maybe in the future I will start it up again? I am working on new ideas for a new story and it will be up soon. Maybe Bughead one shots? or Riverdale one shots not just Bughead? I don't know but I am figuring it out. Comment if you have ideas. Schools starting soon so I will not be posting regularly. Have a good day!