first date

Fitz:
Your first date with Fitz was definitely a odd one he decided to take you out for a movie and let's just say it was a interesting cause the people next to you decided to do the dirty leaving you and cam absolutely horrified.

Swagger:your first date with sweet swagger souls was cute he took you to a cafe and then a sweets shop you two honestly had such a great time.

John/Toby: first date with Toby was simple you two went to the park and goofed off it was the best time you had with him.

Zuckles: your first date with Mason was horrific you both went to buy some weed and some random person started to stalk you both leaving you and Mason shocked when she came up to you and him saying she was his girlfriend.she not tho.

Kryoz/John: your first date with John was very nice it was calm and quiet when he took you to a beach house for a whole week you two honestly just enjoyed the peacefulness of your date.

Smii7y: first date with smii7y was a lit one he took you to a skate park to teach you how to skate it resulted with a few scratches but it was worth it.

Raccooneggs: you and racc's first date together was in a coffee shop it was a very romantic setting with each other.

Mccreamy: first date together was a simple one he took you out do your favorite things and then went home to cuddle with each other.