first high

Fitz: the first time you got high with Fitz,it was embarrassing you got sick all over yourself and him but he didn't get disgusted he just laughed.

Swagger: your first time you got high with swagger he was very sceptical about it, because he didn't want his princess on drugs.

John/Toby: the first time you got high with John he just watched over you afraid you would fall or hurt yourself.

Zuckles: your first time getting high with Mason it was an experience for the both of you, as you and Mason slowly started to get high you and him got dumber and dumber until cam said it was enough for one night.

Kryoz/John: your first time getting high with kryoz,you fell asleep on him you had no idea the weed would have made you sleepy but it did,when you woke up all you see is John slightly asleep but awake chuckling at you.

Smii7y: you have never gotten high with smii7y, he never really liked the thought of is precious baby girl/boy on drugs.

Raccooneggs:your first time getting high with racc was a fun time,because you both know how to make sure you don't go over board with the weed.

Mccreamy: much like smii7y he doesn't really like when you do drugs, because your to cute and won't allow his cinnamon roll to get high.

A/n:face reveal soon