The Last Straw. I'm done

Look I'm sorry to have to do this but as the title says i'm done. I have no more fucking straws left, ok.

     When i first posted this in August of last year i didn't think that so many people would read  this. Like  no idea .It has 753K reads right now and that's fucking insane. And you guys dont know after i posted this how my messages, and notifications blew up. With in 3 days i 6k notifications. 6K. Basically all for one story.  And i get stuff  in my Dms like  " please continue this." or " thank you so much for putting this up". And i'm not mad, I love interacting with you guys, but I take a lot of pride in the other books i have up here ( The Brightest of Blues and arts of a bored child) And all the notoriety i get on them is from here and i KNOW that, that's why i promoted The brightest of blues when i started rewriting it and  basically the intre reason i started Arts of a Bored child. And i get like really discouraged everytime i see all the notifications , because they are all not on something I've worked on and am proud of.  If you guys really want to know what i write and want to support me look at the other books please.

Along with people loving it there were a good chunk asking me if i had permission to post it or to take it down of both. You all know about that one person. I took it down then put it backup. All was well. But not too well.  The first time someone asked me , THE VERY FIRST time i got a lot of anxiety Like more than i already have,and i take things too personally i wish i didnt but it do.  So instead of doing something, i ignored it. And i did the same with each other time. Then came that person who will be forever unknown and an ass in all our hearts.  So that time i drafted everything, and response which just snowballed down into the chain of events that was the I'm sorry and sorry for being so bipolar chapters.  The marvelous unknown was blocked.  People still asked , i still ignored, all was well in the dirty laundry kingdom once more.

Till today, or august 16, 2018, at 4:42 pm depending when you read this. I was messaged once again. By second unknown ( oh a new one!).

Ya

Ya. So Basically

A) school just started again, and i'm super stressed and have a lot of school related anxiety.

And

B) I don't want to get reported.

Listen I love that you guys enjoy the story and i just wanted to share this with more people, but i guess i can't do that without being harassed ( just by unknown 1. 2 was actually quite nice.)  I'm just so done with getting notifications for something thats not mine, and asked the same question over and over again.  This is also one of the reasons i haven't written or posted anything new on the brightest of blues. I want to continue and i want to make content that you guys like, but this entire goddamn website gives me anxiety and im considering deleting my account because of this kinda shit.  The fandom at the moment is terrible, i'm stressed out from school,and i am  really REALLY REALLY done with people threatening me.  If you want the story i'll send you a google doc of it or something, but this is it.

I'm not bringing this back. I'm going to take a hiatus and hopefully this shit will all be over.

And for all the people, who are just getting here i'm sorry that you've been kinda sorta catfished.  There was a story once and now all that is left is the last 4 or so chapters that are totally unrelated. Sorry but that's life.

And to all the people who wanted me to take this down, I hope you are fucking happy. You've driven a person to unreasonable amounts of anxiety and made hundreds of people mad  just for a fucking story.  Good going.  I also hope you know how much effort it was to take it all down. You could have saved yourself time and effort if you just didn't care  but here i am taking the entire thing down so.. 

SO TO SUMMARIZE.

I'm tired of getting messages and notifications from this story and am ABSOULTY FUCKNG DONE with people asking me if i had permission and to take it down

This is all that will be left and the link to the actual story is in the description. 
Also just note about sending a doc. It's going to take some time to send them all out because I've gotten a lot of requests.  I'm not gonna stop you from putting it up but just be prepared for all that kinda of stuff.

THIS IS NOT BEING PUT BACK UP DON'T TRY TO CHANGE MY MIND.