41

"I hate you." I whimper as i try to walk to the kitchen with my thighs super sore.

"You werent saying that last night." He smirks as he follows me.

I just roll my eyes and look through the fridge for a water.

"What should we do today mi esposa?" He leans against the counter as i drink my water.

"Im going to the mall with maya, you and sad eyes should join." I suggest as i drag him back to the room.

"Okay but lets lay down for a while." He says getting back in bed.

"So lazy." I laugh shaking my head as i go under  the blankets with him.

"You smell so fucking good." He takes in my scent as i just smile.

"I know right." I laugh laying my head in the crook of his neck.

Our version of cuddling was me laying on top of him and he would have his arms wrapped around me. Which would result with us falling asleep again. But if i was feeling chatty we could talk for hours in this position.

"How many putos did you date before me?" He says in my ear as he rubs my back.

"Ummm... maybe like 3." I laugh.

"How many hynas have you had?" I question not knowing how i was gonna feel about this.

"Uhhh im not sure. Short term memory loss babe." He laughs making me laugh. "I think you are hyna number 36." He jokes making me smack his chest playfully.

"Im playing." He chuckles making me roll my eyes.

"So you dated a lot of bitches before me?"

"Well it doesnt really count as dating." He shakes his head. "But yeah i fucked around with bitches a lot."

"When you were dating a girl were you loyal?" I question curious of his answer.

"Ummm.. most of the time yeah." He says making my mouth drop.

I started to tense up until he carefully rubbed my back. "Dont worry babe im 100% loyal to your dumbass." He kisses my cheek.

"Did you ever call your hynas fool and dumbass or was i just blessed to have the name?" I fold my arms.

"Nope." He laughs. "You are just special." He smiles.

"Aww." I say sarcastically.

"I know im hella romantic." He smirks playfully smacking my ass.

"Are you done yet?" Oscar groans as i put swatches of different shit on his arms.

"Which highlight looks more blinding?" I question as he follows me around sephora.

"Babe i dont know." He chuckles out of frustration. "You're right. They are both blinding. I'll just get both." I shrug grabbing two different becca highlighters.

"Can i pay?" Oscar asks as i clean the lipstick and eyeshadow swatches on his arms completely off.

"No its okay baby." I smile pecking his lips as he just looks at me.

"Too bad im paying." He smiles kissing me back. "Babe no its okay i can pay." I say as he shakes his head no as we get in line.

I didnt like it when people bought me stuff. But i knew i was gonna spoil the fuck out of him today so its okay.

"Thank you." I smile at him as i hold the sephora bag. "You're welcome baby." He smiles taking my empty hand in his then we go to find Maya and Sad eyes in one of the stores.

"Hey oscar." Two girls passing by us look at Oscar with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" I look at oscar as he just laughs. "Dont trip fool i dont know them." He says still laughing.

"Mhm. They sure as hell seem to know you." I shake my head.

"Dont start babygirl. We both know you cant handle it." Oscar says wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Is that a challenge?" I smirk as he just nods his head. "Okay bet." I say pushing his arm off me.

We were currently in the parking lot heading to his car but he kept trying to hold me so i kept pushing him off.

"You better quit that shit." He says smacking my ass then carrying me over his shoulder all the way to the red impala.

Damn okay then.

He put me in my seat and slammed the car door. I wait for him to get in the car so he can yell at me.

I wasnt even mad. He was 100x more attractive putting me in my place.

"Next time you act like that i aint giving you dick for a week." He says starting to drive.

I just start laughing making him raise his eyebrow. "Babe we both know you cant last a week without this." I smirk motioning to my body.

"Is that a challenge?" He mocks me making me roll my eyes.

"Okay try it babe. See how that works for you." I smirk setting my hand on his thigh rubbing it slowly knowing it would trigger him.

"Vanessa stop." He says trying to be serious. I chose to ignore him and unzip his pants sticking my hand inside.

"Fuck." Oscar says pulling the car over.

"You suck at challenges." I laugh taking my seatbelt off.

- thesandlotqueen