Chapter 5: Dinner for Two

*Two weeks later*

Bucky wanted the dinner for Natalie to be perfect and romantic it wasn't just that he wanted to talk to her he wanted to be with her again. He wanted her back in his life as his wife. They had been divorced for 2 years and he missed her every day that she was gone.

He bought everything he needed to cook dinner for her and make it romantic. Natalie was at her apartment staring at her closet full of clothes trying to find the perfect outfit for dinner. She was suppose to be at Bucky's in 45 minutes and she still wasn't ready all she had done was her hair and makeup. 

She found a dress that was hidden in between two other dresses and she remembered why it was hidden it was the dress she wore when he proposed to her on Valentine's day. She bit her lip he loved that dress on her. She put it on and found the matching heels and clutch and said "Ok Natalie it's time for you to let go some if you want your ex husband back." 

She went into the bathroom and finished her make up and put on her jewelry that goes with the dress

She went into the bathroom and finished her make up and put on her jewelry that goes with the dress. She saw the time on her watch and put her phone and lipstick and wallet in her clutch. She grabbed her keys as she had 20 minutes to get to his place. She drove herself over to where she use to live with him and sat outside for a minute or two and then got out of the car and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Bucky's eyes went wide and swallowed hard when he seen her dress and said "Wow..um you look amazing." 

He let her in and bit his lip as he seen how perfect her ass still was in that dress. He lead her into the kitchen that was covered in candles and rose petals on the table with two steak dinners and candles and he handed her a glass of wine. "Bucky I thought I mean granted I wore this dress but I thought you wanted to talk." 

"I do but I also wanted to tonight to be romantic that's why I said to wear your favorite dress." he said 

She took a sip of wine and said "Ok." 

"What's wrong?' he siad 

"I hate this room. I'm sorry I will shut up now." she said as she sat down

He realized in that moment why she hated the room she was doing homework in the kitchen. When he came home from practice with the divorce papers. He had laid them on top of her history homework without saying a word till she opened them. 

"I'm sorry Natalie here let's go outside come on" he said as he moved everything outside for her. 

"Buck you don't have to." she bit her lip and said "Im sorry I said anything." 

He walked over to her and said "No sweetheart I forgot it was in this room so please come eat outside with me it's dark so the candles and everything will be a lot more romantic."

She started to laugh as tears fell. He wiped tears from her cheeks "I just wanted tonight to be perfect." 

She sniffled and said "Ok."