Patrick - how you met

Finally doing this after fucking forever. I'll do the others too~

Your POV

bored. bored. andd bored.

I was stuck in (enter least favorite class) for another ten minutes. Kill me please.

All I wanted to do was leave since it was my last period of the day. I could leave ! but no, it takes extra long today. ugh.

- ten minutes later -

Ring

Ring

it's over ! finally ! Over !

I quickly got up and collected all my things I brought with me and put them in my backpack. I then straightened my flannel I was wearing and walked the he'll out of there.

but. it was the end of the day and it was crowded with people. every grade just out in the halls. now I have to get through this.

I started pushing my pasts people, trying to get to the exit so I book it home for the day. I pushed a little more and got into an opening. yes! I could see the doors from here.

but before I could start running out someone shoved me out the way and I stumbled my way into someone. I quickly turned to start saying sorry when I locked eyes with the devil himself.

Patrick Hockstetter.

Why him?! Why couldn't I have walked into the the nice blonde one ? Not the serial killer one? The creep of creeps ? I would even settler for the leader himself. But no. I walked into Patrick.

"s-sorry..." I stuttered our before taking a few steps back. Him starring me down, but not in the creepy way he did to most people.

I broke the eye contact and decided to just leave. I quickly ran down the hall, dodging the people in my way and going out the doors.

he's gonna target me now right ?