just a quick thing-patrick hockstetter

we're serving an imagine today🤧
[ I didn't revise this so don't judge me if there's typos or sum ]

Your POV
it's been awhile since I've talked to Patrick. We had a sort of thing going but it seemed to have ended. We basically were fuck buddies but I caught feelings..I didn't dare tell him though. He was always clear on how he wanted the "exchange" to go, never wanting it to get serious. I was just a fuck mate.

It sucked how I was just a toy, but at least I was getting attention. Not anymore though.

We would pass by each other in the halls but never speaking. He would give me a quick glance but that was that. I of course would look at him more often then I should. Staring at the back of his head during class. It was creepy and wrong but I got attached.

Everyday I wonder what could've happened if we kept going on with the fuck buddy ordeal. Would we actually be a couple? Or would he want it on the downlow. . I'll never know and that's what bothers me.

I was currently in my fifth period. It was history and it was quite boring. The teacher went on too long and never gave good assignments, things I couldn't finish in twenty minutes. I decided to just head to bathroom and wait there until class was almost over; the teacher also wasn't so smart.

I exited the classroom and headed down the hall to the nearest bathroom. I passed by an ongoing class and took a glance over as I walked.

What I didn't know was Patrick was in that class. We looked at each other. Eye contact was made and I saw Patrick's eyes sparkle with an idea.

I brushed it off and headed into the bathroom. The door shut and I went over to the mirror.

I fixed my hair and got rid of the mascara flakes that usually got under my eyes. As I do so the door happened to open. Not thinking anything of it, I carried on. Until a familiar face popped up behind me. Patrick.

"What are you doing..?" I asked, eyeing him from the mirror.

"I missed you." Patrick snaked his arms around my waist. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I thought you called that off." I said bluntly. I wasn't wanting to deal with his shit today.

"I never said that babygirl.." Patrick tightened his grip and put his head in the crook of my neck. I felt him start to kiss up my neck.

I quickly turned around, escaping his grasp. I should probably tell him about my feelings. I don't want this to happen with him being in the mindset of us being fuck buddies.

"Patrick we cant do this anymore. I have actual feelings for you. It's..wrong." My hands flew up in an awkward frustrated way at the pause in my words.

I eyed Patrick's face. Searching for any sort of emotion. He never expressed them. Excluding lust.

"Oh kitten.."he said. He half smirked and moved the hair from my face.

"You're just my quick thing."

The bathroom door slammed shut.

BITCH YA THOUGHT
ITS TESTING WEEK i feel like making people pissed. Also, leave suggestions I'm running dry.
🏃‍♀️💨